Chapter 39| End Of Discussion

Sabrina's POV

“Well, then this is your year baby girl! Says MJ, he was faking a smile at her but deep down he was hurt, and the nostalgia was reflected in his eyes. He looked up at me for approval and I nodded.

“We are going to have a grande birthday party for my little angel, a jaw dropper for those laughing at your earliest inconvenience.” He said tickling her while she laughed wholeheartedly.

“Are you serious?! She screamed happily.

“Yeah, we are going to make it memorable, and we will keep creating memories together,” I affirmed feeling my depth of pity filling up, Abdul Majeed is such a sweetheart!

“Are you guys coming to our school, are you going to bake a cake for me, Aunt Sabrina? Am I going to wear a ball gown in front of my class? She Jabbered eagerly.

“Of course darling, you will wear as many ball gowns as you wish, Aunt Sabrina will bake you a cake and I will also do one for you and we will also get others from professionals, they will do some amazing designs for you, we are going to do decorations and many more things you always wish for, as Aunt Sabrina said, we are going to make it extraordinary for you Insha Allah,” He declared candidly, this would be too much but then I don't want to make her feel as if she is asking for much.

“Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! She hugged him cheerfully,” Watching them like this made me feel a lot of emotions, nothing is more beautiful than trying to supersede the exact pain you went through with tons of happiness in somebody's life instead of reflecting the bad that was done to you, this is the true definition of a beautiful heart.

“You are welcome princess, if you go home make a list of everything you want on your birthday and we will beat the target, Insha Allah.” He promised. The way he was loving and gentle with her made me speechless, as if I was a friend, while he was the uncle.

“Okay, We will do it together with Aunt Sabrina, now I will go and finish the other drawing there,” She said coming down from his lap. “Aunt Sabrina, will you tell Mommy? She innocently asked batting her eyelashes.

“Yes, I will tell her Insha Allah, we have no problem with that, now relax and be happy, okay? She nodded and I pecked her on the cheek and she ran back to her previous place.

I turn to say something but he goes “Shhhhh... Making me hold my breath.

“But I have to, it is not possible.” I vetoed.

“She is my princess and anything for her to be happy Sabrina,” He proclaimed with all seriousness.

“I know MJ, but you opt for a lot, we should make it simple,” I suggested.

“Everything is on me, I will do it for her,” He protested.

“No way, you are doing all this alone MJ, I am her Aunt too, and I want to be part of it no matter what,” I refused.

“Then everyone should play his part alone.” He resisted.

“United, we stand divided, we fall! I quoted.

“Then, let's come together and work without making someone feel like a stranger.” He comes back to me substantially.

“It's fine, I have given up, it's up to you to decide now.” I raised my hand in surrender.

“Aha, that's my beauty, now we will work and make her happy, that is all that matters,” He smiled.

“It is all that matters,” I said returning the smile at him.

Anisha's POV

I have been waiting for Jalila for more than three hours but she isn't here up to now. Was I the one who was desperate or was she the one who was late? Now is the right time to talk freely, because Sabrina and Rubina were out, and even Sarah and Jenny were not around. I know the house is big enough to get lost for the day but still, I am not comfortable discussing this kind of issue with someone in the house.