Chapter 46|Hi Barbie!

Sabrina's POV

I can't wait for the day that the school will provide a space for me at the hostel and I assure you that, that day will be the day I will unapologetically park my things and leave Anisha's house without notifying her. MJ has offered me an apartment of his own, it's a house of three rooms and a big parlor and kitchen, and the house is well furnished and filled with everything needed in any luxurious house, the house belongs to him but honestly speaking I can not take the offer because it is wrong Islamically I can not stay alone in an apartment that none of the family members know about so also it will open a door for unnecessary visitation between us, and secondly where and when did I know him enough to be accepting things from him anyhow. These were the factors that hindered me from leaving that house otherwise my visitation would have become history.

Exercising patience is hard but there is always no regret afterward except if you have turned yourself into a scapegoat and that is what I did today, Anisha was almost senseless before my eyes because as for me she doesn't know what she is doing, all of these hurtful things she said was nothing less of a rain after a sunny day, all it does was pressurized the sand to realize a threatening heat than ever before.

But even though I am made up of sand, I wouldn't behave like that, because I have a sense. Guys are not to be trusted but believe me MJ is genuinely kind to us and even if he turned out to be the opposite of his shown personality, I am not blind enough to be caught in between I can differentiate between right and wrong, besides how can a person with complete sense react this way at a person who had put their effort make one's daughter happy, no matter how much MJ and I love Rubina we wouldn't love her the way her mother do, we were just trying to do what is right.

And I am taking this rubbish to heart because I know her problem and I am not considering her shit, I have tied up my belt to endure any sort of nonsense she would come up with throughout this event purposefully for Rubina and the sake of my peace of mind.

Rubina's cakes will be delivered tomorrow at the event center but I have ordered another cake today, Rubina will be back home at one O'clock so I want us to have another celebration with the maids, especially Sarah, these people deserve it, they were Rubina's mother, if not because of them I don't know how the girl's life would have been, so they deserve an equal amount of appreciation for doing the job they didn't sign up for wholeheartedly.

Today being Friday, I called Baba as always for greetings before or after Juma'ah prayers, he experienced malaria throughout the week but Alhamdulillah he is doing well today while Mama is nowhere to be found together with Aunt Saudah always, roaming from one wedding to another. I asked Sarah to cook the dinner as early as possible because we needed to celebrate together and when Rubina was back home I dressed her up and took her downstairs to the mini parlor where I set everything, it was a mini yet warm and heartfelt celebration, truth be told Rubina was freer and bubbly with them, the way they laughed and popped champagne was what got me the most, the girls were also tied up in the house and it was today that I am realizing how congenial they can be, I snapped their real moments of laugh and silly jokes, we cut the cake and eat, took selfies, dance and wished good upon each other.

My chubby Barbie!

Today is the day, and it is almost time, MJ called me in the morning informing me that, Mommy Malika and Aunty Zee will be attending the birthday too, and Farhana and Aman will also come with their Mum, this is huge. To make sure that things were going right, I visited the event center where I left my jaw dropped on the floor.

Believe me, even the set manager of the Barbie movie will salute the event planner that decorated the park in such a way, that the houses, the beauty parlor, the cars, the pool, and even the Barbie castle and everything were so detailed. Lujain's workers were already at the place and the rest were coming with the food and snacks later, even the two securities we hired to stay at the gate were there already.