Chapter 42| Jealousy

Sabrina's POV

“You did an amazing job beauty,” He said as we walked out of the school premises.

“And you are good at ditching, I still can not believe that you contacted Mrs Fiona before we came, you blindfolded me while I was busy trusting you” I rolled my eyes while chortling.

“Oh Beauty, that hurts a lot! He dramatically said.

“Had it been I knew it was your former school, I wouldn't allow you to come with me,” I intoned.

“How would you know, but then Joke aside I was worried when she mentioned Rubina not being cordial with her peers...

“It was something that has to do with her parent's situation MJ, Rubina doesn't open up to me the way she is supposed to, but I knew it, it was her parent's unfortunate impact especially when she mentioned attacking her peers,” I exhale sharply as I opened the car door.

“But she has promised to interact, I know she would,” He encouraged as he started the car.

“I hope so, cos it won't be nice for us to do this handful of work just for nobody to attend.

“Believe me, Mrs. Fiona wouldn't let that happen, she will do all in her power to make things go as planned,” He assured.

“It's fine then where are we going now? I asked, putting on my seat belt.

“Lujain's shop,” He smirked while I scowled.

“Lujain? Who is she? I asked.

“A friend of mine, she is a childhood friend, she is a chef and also has a shop she sells all sorts of snacks,” He declared. Well, what should I even say?

“Great,” I said, tapping my fingers on my phone, a nervous gesture I do all the time.

The drive was almost silent but halfway to the shop, he broke the silence.

“Are you okay, Hazelnut? He asked cautiously.

“Yeah, I am,” I gave him a tight smile, he didn't look satisfied but that was all I had in store, let's go to Lujain's shop first.

“Here we are,” he said as he parked in front of a beautiful building, I thought the shop was in a plaza but then it was a shop of its own.

We walked in together silently, when we got to the entrance he stopped and dialed her number I guess.

“Let's get in,” He said and opened the door to the shop for me. Wow! What a beautiful shop, the way the snacks were arranged in the bar got my stomach rumbling let alone the amazing smell, the workers were dressed in branded black shirts and P-caps.

“Welcome Sir,” the girl attending the counter greeted him, from the look of things she was familiar with him.

“Good morning Sir, please have a seat she is coming, she is having some guests. Says another man.

“No stress Christoph, we shall wait here,” He said.

“Let's sit here,” He said to me pointing to the reception waiting seat.

“Okay,” I replied and followed him. We waited for almost ten minutes and the entire time I kept myself busy with my phone.

“Hello Besty! I heard a feminine voice from nowhere, and when I looked up I was sure she was the one, a beautiful caramel-skin lady, medium in height and a bit chubby just like me, she was wearing a white baggy button-up shirt and jeans, with a silky scarf tied back on her head, she was holding an apron.

“Baby Lulu! He giggled. Wow! “How are you,” He said happily as he stood up. Great baby Lulu.

“Majeed, when will you stop that,” She whined, childishly.