Chapter 32|This Is Unfair

Sabrina's POV

Anisha gasped, as she wasn't expecting me to spill out to this degree.

“What did you just say?! Mama inquired, presumably not believing her ears.

“Yes, Mama you heard me well, his whore is living in this house with Anisha, it is an abominable triangulation because the woman has more power than Mukhtar himself, he obeys her here and...

“She is lying Mama, Nadeera is Mukhtar's marketing manager, she was the woman I was telling you about yesterday.” Argued Anisha out of expectation.

“What a blatant shameless liar are you, Anisha?! We both know that you are telling an untruth, it is not even a misconception but a massive lie you are telling because even Rubina knows who this woman is, I saw them with my naked eyes, making out in the dining hall, the other day, Mukhtar made Anisha tell me that if I want to live in peace I have to obey Nadeera, this woman went far to slapping Anisha yesterday in front of everyone...this particular woman made Anisha slept outside the house after Mukhtar gave her the beating of her, just take a look at her head and palms, she fall on broken glasses as the result of their torture...

“Who broke the glass then? Who started the fight then? Anisha yelled as tears scrolled down her face.

“That is the point,” Aunt Haseena supported.

“For goodness sake for how long will you keep believing Anisha while you are seeing in her eyes that she is lying, and for the fight that you are claiming I was the one who started, yes I was the one that started because I was harassed by a tipsy friend of his who was touching me aggressively on my way to stop Anisha from serving at her husband's whores party.” I declared. From the look of everything Aunt Saudah was more amused than shocked while Aunt Haseena was reflecting and Mama on the other was been at odds presumably endeavoring to fabricate another justification for Anisha to linger.

“What a lie! This...Wallahi...I swear it wasn't the way she explained it, what a solipsistic mode of explanation!

“Nothing I mentioned right now is a lie and if anyone is being solipsistic then it is you, regardless of your rejection, regardless of the abuses and blame I am receiving daily basis, here I am still battling for your liberation even though you are contending but you couldn't support me when I was physically harassed, this man slapped me before your eyes which made me impulsively avenged but here you are shamelessly denying it. Anisha, you are forfeited.” I sneered angrily.

“Sit down,” Aunt Haseena ordered.

“First of all, Sabrina it is now that I understand that you are just a child, your two-year psyche is still stuck with you at eighteen, that is the pure fact. “I Haseena Dawud Ribado, have seen better days in this institute! I have been married for thirty-five years now, so there is nothing you can tell me about any department in it because I once lived in it.” She floated on her remarks pridefully.

“If you depict Anisha's body as a Road map then I want you to characterize mine as a mosaic, if you think your sister is living a triangulation then for what I lived has no shape! Because every day was a good day to welcome another face into the house. But there is nothing time and patience wouldn't accomplish today I am the one running my house, doing what the hell I want, with a husband who hates anything that discomforts me.” She smiles proudly.

Ke kin San me Aure kuwa?! Wallahi Sabrina, you have no notion of what marriage is, and from the look of things you will never allow yourself to know because of your stubbornness. Marriage is a mystery and every woman out there has tons of things she is dealing with, we are just a bunch of liars pretending as if our spouses are kings who lure us to sleep every night while they were the ones who gave us sleepless nights. The reason why we women are always the absorbers of everything is because we are more resilient than men, we are created like this. A woman can stand her husband with other women but a man can not and that's the truth, he should not stand it. A woman should stand a man's beating but on earth, a woman should think of beating her husband and talk less of him enduring it?! Sabrina, I was in labor when my mother-in-law came to my house and made me cook for her, I was cooking when the pain became irresistible, I pleaded with her to take me to the hospital but she said I had to put up with pain cos during their time there was no hospital and woman don't even cry while giving delivery, to cut the story short I put to bed in that house with the help of Laraba the woman who was assigned from to look after me. After that, I finished her cooking at night and presented the food to her! And I am still married to her son up to date, so now tell me what extreme Anisha is going through that will make you think you have to do all this?! She bitterly blustered nonstop.