Chapter 47| Barbie Girl

Sabrina's POV

The way the women were looking at me says it all, either Farhana or MJ told them something about me before reaching them. When I stood in front of them they were all speeches except for Farhana who is always on cloud nine.

“Masha Allah, Sabrina, you look so beautiful! Ah'ah!” She hugged me. “Look at her Mommy, didn't I tell you she was down to earth?” She inquired looking at Mom. Well, I deemed so!

“Ah, now we have seen the reason why your son was losing it all for years Ya Malika,” Says Aunty Zee, Innalillahi! What is this?! I have always loved seeing people get stuck in kind of situations, especially in books or movies but today it was me! Ya Allah, I have repented, please save me from this embarrassment. I am sure my face is now red, as I couldn't look up anymore.

“Well, what would I say? For everyone who has spoken before, your words were an understatement,” The beautiful fair woman flashed a smile at me revealing her golden teeth.

“Good Afternoon Ma,” I said to my greatest surprise she hugged me, tight and emotionally, the kind of hug that only real mothers know how to do, the kind of hug I have never received from my mother, the cool consuming scent that was oozing from her body was enough to lull me to sleep.

“Masha Allah, may your life be more beautiful than you are my daughter,” She awesomely prayed taking my cheeks into her palms.

“Thank you so much,” I blushed.

“Hy Sabrina," Aunt Zee waved, smiling at me, well, my prediction was right, she is a fashionista, all of them were wearing different shades of pink.

“Hello, Aunty Zee right? I asked and she raised her brows in surprise.

“Ya Abdul, so everyone that knows you must know Aunty Zee right,” Farhana taunted.

“Leave my dan daki alone Farhana, and yes Sabrina I am Aunty Zee, Abdul's favorite Aunty, and thank you so much for inviting us,” She uttered appreciatively, Wow! From the look of things, MJ didn't tell them that he was the one who did this for Rubina, Well, he might have his justifications but what matters the most is that everyone is happy.

“My pleasure, thank you so much for coming, you all look beautiful,” I complimented, Mommy Malika was wearing a simple free ballet-slipper pink gown with a light pink veil and flat slippers, while Aunty Zee was wearing a Solid pink V-neck pleated maxi dress. With a heel. Farhana was wearing a boho print high-neck maxi dress, it was a flamingo pink.

“Sabrina! Where have you been? The MC has come back and wants to start,” I heard Anisha's voice from behind.

“Oh Anisha, come over please, I am with MJ's family,” I urged, they deserve it even if it is a little hi from her, gladly she was willing to cooperate as she walked towards us.

“Aslm, she said to them with a smile. They shook hands formally as they greeted her back.

“She is my Elder sister Anisha, the mother of the celebrant,” I introduced her to them.

“Nice to meet you, Mrs. Anisha, thank you for inviting us and where is the little princess? Asked Mommy Malika.

“She is at the castle Ma'am, these two were the ones behind the plot, I don't even know what they want to achieve,” she facepalmed smilingly.

“I know the event planner, it will be a lot, Insha Allah,” Says Aunty Zee.

“Now come and help me with something there, some people brought things that I don't know where they should be kept,” Says Anisha.