Chapter 54| Pure Commotion

Sabrina's POV

When we got down the whole attention was on Mr. Fernandez, he was done talking and everyone was impressed cos they were clapping happily. He passed the mic to Mukhtar who was smiling at Nadeera.

“Good evening everyone, I will start by saying you all look amazing tonight and I will go ahead and thank every one of you for accepting our invitation and for coming here and celebrating with us,” He said cordially, and then he stopped when started clapping for him, how to manipulative, I have never seen Mukhtar being this free, smiley and nice. Hypocrite!

“For the past 40 years, this event was alive but it was never this lively. When I lost my Dad, the real CEO of this company, I went through tons of hardship trying to regulate things, a lot of people withdrew their shares in this company because they didn't believe in my capacity as a leading man, Mr. Fernandez and Mr. Trevor we're one of the two people who promised to return their shares when I proved myself and here we are today signing the papers, before the eyes of everyone, but before then I will like to thank my beloved Mother, Hajiya Zahra Wazeeri, for standing by me and bestowing all her prayers and blessing upon me and the success of this company...

“Oh, Beloved Mother, Hajiya Zahra! I rolled my eyes irritatingly, “Is this the reality of influential people? Disgusting!

“And then the last but not least, as we all know, behind every firm standing man, behind every successful man there is a woman who is always pushing him to go further and never look behind regardless of the hurdles and stumbling blocks, my beloved wife, Anisha Wazeeri, it was so sad that she couldn't make it here today but then... He stopped shockingly as she appeared behind and grabbed his free hand and the crowd went howling.

Innaillahi wa'inna ilahi rajiun!

He looked at her unbelievably before faking a smile at her and she reciprocated, Anisha looked unrecognizable, in a black lace sewed into a fitted gown and sleeveless kimono, her makeup was dark and bold.

The crowd couldn't stop gushing over the duo while Nadeera's face was burning with anger, as they had no option but to pretend today, MJ snapped the pictures along with others who were taking with their phones, there I spotted Jalila and Ummi, smirking and throwing some small talks. Let's not talk about the Jagaban! The rulers of the Trouble Dynasty, Hajiya Zahra and Eman, the hysteria that swamped them had no reference.

All in all, I pity your body today Anisha, the reason why you choose to follow these people’s advice is the same way you soon die at the hands of your enemies because you never differentiate between delusions and reality! What a blunder!

“Well, what a surprise! He faked a smile at her. “Thank you for making this worth it, thank you for making my heart smile, you the best thing that ever happened to me! He said looking at her awesomely, I couldn't help but laugh out of immense and unforeseen shock. He passed the mic to her. Anisha, you have nothing to say, if not exposing this son of a bitch.

“Hello, everyone, Good evening, and thank you for being here with us today on this memorable yet important day, as we all know, in every pack, there is Alpha, and there is Luna, the Alpha is the one who provides, protects and secure, and that is my husband, the Alpha of my family, so also there is Luna, who is the motivator, the loving and the home to her Alpha, as he said earlier, every firm standing man has a woman behind him, and I am proud to say that, we, his family are his greatest strength, right from our mother here, Hajiya Zahra Wazeeri, Our Sister's Naziya and his Marketing manager, Nadeera Khaled and his secretary Almas Naseer, we have stood on one mission until we made it a success, and today we are all here to celebrate this greatest victory, so I want to use this medium to tell everyone here that I am a proud wife, and also thank every one of you for coming here, thank you so much! We appreciate you!” She said and passed the mic to the MC as people clapped for her.