Chapter 62| Let The Drama Begins!

Anisha's POV

“I said, I was done with the marriage and I am not going back to his house,” I repeated myself, I know what these women will come with, and I am not going to tolerate anybody who is not going to support me, I didn't choose this battle until I was ready, I took enough time to prepare and they shall be surprised. Sabrina turned to me surprisingly but I refused to react, this is my time to defend her too.

“Anisha?! Don't tell me you let this girl brainwash you! Innalillahi wa'inna ilaihi rajiun! Aunt Saudah rushed into the room together with Mama and stood by the edge of the bed.

“Wallahi, you should be very careful with what you are saying because your father is inside this house, any small misbehavior can cost you a lot of what you never think! Mama warned frightfully, you don't even need anyone to tell you, the way he was breathing alone says it all.

“Of course I want him to hear me well Mama, where is he, I need to see him, I need to tell him, that it is over, I am not going back to that house, I am done,” I asserted. The way they were looking at me was as if I was caught killing someone.

Mama went on reciting the Shahada, clapping her hands while Aunt Saudah sat next to me pushing Sabrina away, she stood up and left the bed for her.

“Anisha I know that you are angry, your marriage is not the easiest one but leaving your house is not an option for this, you have to be patient and stay back, you won't repeat the equal amount of patience you did in the past, your husband and your marriage should be your number one priority in life, no matter what is going on there, your matrimonial home is always better because that is where your peace is, go back and be the love birds that you were before, it is just the matter of patience, you will find it and...

“Peace or pieces?! Love birds or Angry birds?! How can I prioritize him and his empty marriage when he prioritizes a whore?! Aunt Saudah just take a look at my body, please place a finger where you cannot find a bruise! None right? Isn't it? And here you are, shamelessly still saying that house was where my peace was? Where is the peace? I am worn out, I was pushed to the wall and I am done! I am not going back to that house and that is final, better preserve your long speeches for someone who is destined to pass through this in life, as for me I am done listening to any of you! I am done,” I affirmed, they were all shocked and stiffened, the impressive smirk on Sabrina's face was what motivated me to continue even though my mind was made up already.

“Were you attacked by the jinns overnight? Anisha? Are you the one talking to me like this?! What made you rebel against all that we said to you for a better tomorrow? Aunt Saudah blabbered, Mama was speechless and froze.

“I am well, fine, and okay, Aunt Saudah, truth, and facts are the reason why I am standing up for myself, but I am sorry if you think I am rebelling against your Khudbah, I should better die here than to die in the hands of that monster, hell, wait, Mama and Aunt Saudah, why are you guys behaving like this toward us, why are you always overlooking the truth, Aunt Saudah I have a question for you, regardless of how mad you love money and luxury will you allow Farida to stay back with a man like Mukhtar if she was in my shoes? I rhetorically asked. Obviously, she can not! She looked down and stayed quiet.

“No right? You can't allow your beloved daughter to stay back but here you are urging Anisha to go back to a demon and his torment just for a few cash, and Mama, here you are thinking that she loves you with all her heart, great for you, your friendship is your business but stay out of anything that has to do with me, I am a grown-up, I will decide for myself, I don't need anyone harping in my ears anymore,” I poured my heart out, enough is enough I was done being foolish.

“Hajiya Rukhsar please call Ya Haseena, I doubt if this is Anisha, she was probably stricken by demonic Jinns and black magic but wallahi this is not Anisha,” She proclaimed, and that was all it took for my heart to start boiling on 360°C, this woman is crazy, she is declaring me insane right in front of me!