Chapter Two: My Chemical Romance On His Tee

It had been a long day for Y/N. It was only the second day of the new school year and her teachers were already giving her mountains and mountains of work. And on top of those mountains of work, she had to babysit right after. Considering her bad day and the kid's boredom, she decided to drive to the mall and buy some things.
The girl Y/N was babysitting was named Kelly. Kelly was seven years old and already a very mature kid. Y/N was thankful for that. She did not have the patience to deal with any other kids besides for Kelly.
"Where do you want to go first?" Y/N asked.
"Could we get some ice cream, please?" Kelly asked, holding Y/N's hand.
They went to the food court and stopped by Dairy Queen. They both got large blizzards because it was a roughy day and they deserved it. Kelly got the Reese's blizzard and Y/N got her blizzard of choice. (Mine is the the pumpkin pie one they have around fall)
They walked around the mall with their ice creams and stopped into a few stores like Claire's, Urban Kids and Build-a-Bear. Y/N bought Kelly some jewelry from Claire's, telling her she wished she could get her everything that she wanted from there but she would be broke due to the insane prices in that store.
On the way to the exit, Y/N and Kelly passed the store, Spencer's where a few teenage boys her age were just leaving. They all look familiar, especially the one in a tight-fitted My Chemical Romance shirt and extremely tight jeans. The boy's dark hair was dishevelled, making it look as though he had just rolled out of bed. If Y/N didn't think he was hot, she'd be lying. She shook her head at her nonsense. This was probably some guy who went to her school, she didn't need to be thinking like this. The guy turned in her direction and their eyes met. She felt her breath catch in her throat. It was Rodrick. Oh god, it was Rodrick. He gave her a smile and a small wave in which she didn't return. Her face was burning. She prayed he didn't read minds. She took Kelly's hand and quickened her pace all the while still mentally fighting with herself for thinking he looked hot.

Author's note: I know this is a short one but I had the song Emo Boy stuck in my head so I had to write this. Don't worry, it gets more exciting after this.