1

APRIL 11.2000
Narrative

"A PRINCESS IS BORN!!"

Shout Siwon, the maids immediately goes out of the room to announce it to the public.

After 5 years of trying to have their own baby. Siwon and his wife wish is finally granted.

As everyone is celebrating the born of the princess half of them is a bit disappointed. Siwon father King Sooman enters the room where his daughter in law just deliver the baby.

"A PRINCESS?! THIS IS WHY I TOLD YOU TO CHECK IT BEFORE!!" Said the King.

"Father. As long as the baby is healthy what matters." Response Siwon.

"WHAT CAN A PRINCESS DO?! SIWON. WE NEED A MAN AS A RULER. A WOMAN IS ONLY USED TO SATISFY OUR NEEDS. YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT OUR BLOOD IS. ARE YOU TRYING TO END MY BLOODLINE?!" The King pointed his finger at Siwon face.

"N-No father" Siwon stutter.

"Give me a prince. NOT a princess." Said the King before leaving.

Siwon look at his wife whose eyes is teary after hearing what her father in law said.

"I'm sorry honey" Siwon kiss his wife head as he apologise.
.
.
.
.
.

APRIL 11.2005

"It's been 5 years. Are you really trying to end our bloodline?" Ask the king to his son.

"It's not that-"

"THEN WHAT!? YOU CAN'T GIVE ME A GRANDSON!" The King cuts him off.

"She..can't have anymore child father." Said Siwon looking down.

The King was stunned. He loves his daughter in law. He really likes her for his son. But it is a must for a Prince to rule the kingdom.

The both of them stayed silent after what Siwon said. The King feel bad for Simon's wife.

"But father, I'm sure my princess will be a great ruler someday. She'll be as great as the last queen." Siwon said trying to convince his father.

The King didn't listen to him. He ask the guard to dismiss his son and called the prime minister.

"Hmm...it is quite hard your majesty. But. Why don't you set your son up with a princess from our neighbouring country?" Said the prime minister.

"You have a daughter don't you " said the King staring at the P.M.

"Y-you want to set him up with my daughter?" Ask the P.M

"I just need her to give him a son. That's what important here." Said the King.

"But your majesty you know how much your prince loves his wife. I don't think he will do it." Said the P.M.

The King only sigh on his seat. The Prime Minister could only stare at the table. It's not that he doesn't want his daughter to marry a Prince. But they see how much Siwon loves his wife and daughter. They don't want to ruin the lovely family.

"Mommy look! I'm a butterfly!" little Jimin runs to her mother.

"My beautiful butterfly!" Yoona smile at her daughter.

"Look at your granddaughter your majesty." The P.M smile and told the King.

"Princess." A maid approaches Jimin.

"Yes?" The little princess smile at her.

"Here's your dessert-" the maid suddenly tripped because the guard accidentally pushed her.

The little princess immediately try to help the maid up and scolded the guard for not looking forward.

"I'm sorry princess! I won't do it again!" The guard apologise.

"Hmm are you sleepy? Why you not rest?" Little Jimin ask the guard.

"Ah we can't rest." The guard tells her.

"Why?! That is bad! I will tell grandpa about this." The little princess then proceed to match to her grandfather room.

"I'm sure she'll be a great leader someday. Look she's brave." The Prime Minister smile.

The King slowly smile watching his granddaughter. Until the door suddenly open.

"GRANPA." Little Jimin looks at her grandpa with a cute angry face.

The King slowly softens and look at his granddaughter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
2015
Coronation Day

Today is the day where Jimin father Prince Siwon became King Siwon V of South Korea.

"IS THAT THE PRINCESS?!" The paparazzis immediately snap photos of Jimin as soon as she step out of the car.

"It's too bright.." Jimin whisper.

It's the first time she made a public appearance since she was born. Her parents never really expose her to the public as they want her to have a normal childhood.

Jimin only smile at the paparazzi eventhough their flashes is hurting her eyes.

When she enter the venue she immediately sit next to her grandfather.

The King choose to abdicate the throne as he's diagnosed with a heart problem.

"Are you okay honey?" King Sooman as his granddaughter.

"My eyes hurt grandpa." Jimin whine.

"Aww my princess. You need to get used to it. You will make a lot of public appearance from now on since you're the Crown Princess Now." He carres Jimin head. Jimin only nods.