22

"good evening sorry for bothering. Is this Kim Key house?" The police ask. Taeyeon turns towards her husband and looks back at the police. "Yes? Why? Can I help you?" The police immediately pulls out the arrest warrant. "your husband is under arrest for attempted murder towards her royal highness the princess"

Taeyeon eyes widen when she hears it. Key who was listening try to escape but the police was fast enough to catch him. "I don't understand! Why?" Taeyeon ask. Key didn't say anything and avoid her gaze. "Thank you for co-operating ma'am." The police said and was about to leave. But taeyeon immediately take her car keys and follows them. "look after your brother!" She told Minjeong.

Minjeong only nods and hugs her brother tight. She knows this will happen but she's shocked that they didn't arrest her too.
.
.
.
.
.
A few hours later Taeyeon arrived home. She was surprised when she notice Minjeong sitting on the couch. Probably waiting for her.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Taeyeon ask. Minjeong immediately broke down infront of her mom.

"I don't know how...I was still mad at you that time." Minjeong looks down. Taeyeon could only look at her daughter. "And...he told me dad died because of Jimin's family." Minjeong continue.

"No honey.." Taeyeon walks closer to her daughter. "your dad, he got married with another woman.." Taeyeon explains. "He's not dead." Minjeong looks at her mom.

Turns out all this time they lied to her. It makes her feel even more guilty towards Jimin. Minjeong cry even more when her mom explains that her dad was supposed to work in Taiwan. But then he met someone there and left Minjeong and her mom for the other woman.
.
.
.
That night Minjeong couldn't sleep at all, she regret everything but she feels relieved she told Jimin the truth. She couldn't sleep at all she just keep staring at her phone hoping that Jimin will call her.

"Fuck it." Minjeong sighs before dialling the older number. She's hoping that the girl will answer her but she doesn't know what to say if she answer.

"The number you have dialed is unavailable." The moderator said. Minjeong sigh and try again. But she just received the same Voicemail. "She really hates me now..." Minjeong said and put down her phone. She hugs her blanket and cries silently.
.
.
.
"You changed your number?" Yujin ask. Jimin just nod her head. Too tired to answer her.

"Atleast she's honest..." Yujin said looking at her. Jimin sigh and drop her clothes that she's holding. "She is..and we were planning to get married-" Yujin cut her off. "MARRIED?!" she's shocked. Jimin nods.

"But... eventhough she's honest...she try to kill me Yujin." Jimin continue packing her things. She's going to start military training next week. She choose to start it early so that she can forget about Minjeong.

"Do you think she loves you?" Yujin ask. Jimin didn't answer. She's unsure. Sometimes Minjeong look sincere but now she found out the truth she doesn't know if she's lying to her about that too.

"She was my first love. I never fell for anyone before." Jimin said and sit on the couch. The maids then carry Jimin things and put it inside the car.

"Well I really hope you will find the one Jimin."