73

The couple cuddles to sleep after their late night activities. Minjeong fell asleep with a smile on her face knowing she made Jimin sweat.

The next day Jimin woke up feeling a hand carresing her cheeks. She slowly open her eyes and was greeted by a smiling Minjeong.

"Morning." Minjeong greet her showing her sweet smile. Jimin blush seeing her. "M-Morning." Jimin reply. Minjeong chuckle and leans down giving her a peck on the lips.

"Get up and get ready. Let's have breakfast outside." Minjeong said. She stand up. Jimin notice the shirt she's wearing is the same shirt Jimin wore before Minjeong removes it.

"You haven't shower?" Jimin ask. Minjeong shake her hand. Jimin sit on the edge of the bed. "I was waiting for you." Minjeong said as she holds Jimin hand and interwine their fingers.

"Get up now." Jimin then stand up making the blanket falls off from her body. Minjeong mouth opens when she sees Jimin naked body.

"Oh I'm still naked..." Jimin said. Minjeong walks closer to her, hands still together. She place her other hand on Jimin chest and plays her fingers on it. "Should we... continue in the bathroom?" Minjeong said seductively.

Jimin blush hearing it. "T-The kids-" before Jimin could finish. Minjeong cuts her off. "Mom will bring them to the zoo today. So it's only you." She wraps her arms around Jimin neck. "And me." She whisper.

Jimin blush and gets hard by it. Minjeong feels it poking her tummy. "Should we have our honeymoon now."

The couple then enters the bathroom and do something other than showering. Minjeong label it as 'save the environment'
.
.
.
.
.
"Are you okay?" Minjeong ask as Jimin limps walking towards the table. Jimin nods making Minjeong laugh.

"Why are you limping honey." Minjeong ask, holding her hand across the table. "T-too tight..." Jimin whisper. afraid someone else will hear it.

"What is that?~" minjeong heard it clearly but she wanted to tease her. "You're too tight." Jimin said sitting properly. Minjeong smile and kiss her cheek. She then serve brunch.

"You feel better now?" Minjeong ask. Jimin nods while Minjeong carres her hair. She then kiss Jimin forehead like a kid. Minjeong sit infront of her. Watching her eat. "You're not eating?" Jimin ask.

Minjeong shake her head. "I already ate." Jimin nods and holds her hand. She just keeps on holding her hand while she eats.

"About the contract-" Minjeong wants to start the conversation. But Jimin carres her hand. "You don't have to worry about it. Just focus on your work. I'll take care of the babies and you. I'll work at the flower shop. It's only 7 until 2 pm work." Jimin smile.

Minjeong smile and carres her hand. "Thank you" Jimin smile. Minjeong plays with her fingers while Jimin continue eating.

When Jimin's done. Minjeong lean over the table to kiss her cheeks. But suddenly she was seated back on her chair.

"There's kids here. " Taeyeon said. Jimin and Minjeong then slowly turns to her. Both immediately retract their hands and sit obediently. Their kids run towards them and each give them kisses.

"Go play. Grandma needs to talk to your parents." Taeyeon turns to them.

When the kids is nowhere in sight. Taeyeon sits at the end of the table. She looks at her daughter and Jimin.

"Speak."