60

Minjeong is currently on her way to her office. She just arrives at the lobby.

"Good morning Miss Kim." The staffs greet her. Minjeong smile at them and continue walking.

When she reach her office floor, her assistant immediately approach her. "There's someone who wants to meet up with you miss Kim." She said.

Minjeong looks at her. "Who?" The assistant points at the waiting room. Minjeong raise her eyebrows and walk towards the said room.

Once she opens the door she was shocked to see Jimin sitting there. With 3 documents on the coffee table.

"Jimin?" She calls her closing the door. "What are you doing here?" Minjeong ask. She looks behind her to see a little girl.

"Hi!" The little girl greets her. Minjeong looks at the both of them and then looks at Jimin. Jimin could only looks at her apologetic.
.
.
.
"So you're telling me. You need me as your lawyer?" Minjeong said. They're currently in her office. Jinni is playing alone on the couch next to Jimin. Minjeong sitting Infront of them.

"Please. I really really need your help...I asked everyone if they know the best lawyer. And they said it's you. Min. if you think I'm here to show you that I'm a good person and that I've changed I'm not-" before Jimin could finish her words. Minjeong cuts her off.

"Not even once I thought of you that way. You must've been mistaken." Minjeong said. Making the older girl quiet.

Minjeong looks at Jinni. She notice a lot of scars and bruises on the girl leg. She immediately stand up and approach her making Jimin shocked.

"What happened to your feet?" Minjeong ask softly sitting down next to the girl. The girl slowly looks down and let go off her toy.

"Mommy hit me because she said I'm bad girl." Jinni said with her sad voice. Minjeong stare at the girl..she then stand up.

"Okay. I'll do it." Jimin eyes widen and she smile brightly. "Thank you Minjeong-ah!" Minjeong only nods and tell her assistant to make them a drink.

"What do you want to drink cutie?" Minjeong ask. "Mommy said I only can drink water." Jinni smile at her.

Minjeong turns to her secretary. "Strawberry milkshake and a glass of water." Her assistant nods and leave the room.

Minjeong dial a number on her phone. She talked with the person for awhile before focusing back on Jimin.

"So. What's your evidence." She ask. Jimin the present the files. "This one is her abusing Jinni...this one is her... cheating." Jimin said. Minjeong only nods. Her heart stings everytime she heard those two words. But she's trying to forget her pass and focus on the present.

"Here's your drink." Her assistant enters and first served Jinni. Jimin smile seeing how happy the child is because of the colour of the drink.

Jimin only stare at her while Minjeong is smiling at Jinni. 'She's so beautiful...' Jimin said to herself.

"Did you know. Aunty also have a daughter the same age as you." Minjeong realise what she said and stay quiet for a moment.

"A-Ah I'm sure you guys can be friends." Jinni then more her head excitedly. "Now if you're bored or want to do anything there's a lot of toys there and you can turn on the TV whenever you want. Okay?" Minjeong said. The girl nods her head and kiss Minjeong cheek.

Minjeong then sit back down on her seat and continue discussing with Jimin.
.
.
.
During their discussions it was quiet a comfortable atmosphere. Jimin was actually focused and seem determined. Minjeong smile seeing her like this.

Suddenly Jimin hand accidentally touches Minjeong hand. The two immediately retrieve their hands and looks away.

"S-So as I were saying." Jimin said. Minjeong only nods her head and pretends to write something.

Jinni suddenly approached Minjeong instead of Jimin. "Yes baby?" Minjeong ask. "Sleepy." Minjeong immediately stands up and carry her. She then slowly pats her back in a soothing way while humming a song.

While she's humming, she thought she's only comforting the little girl. Turns out she's also curing the scars In Jimin heart from losing her.

When Jinni fall asleep, Minjeong slowly place her on the couch and covers her with a blanket that is owned by Minji.

The two then continue discussing. Of course with a few of not realising they are staring at each other. Suddenly the door opens revealing Minju with the two kids.

When Minji sees Jinni her eyes widen and her eyebrows furrowed. "MOMMY WHO IS THAT SHE USE PRINCESS BLANKET!" Minjeong immediately stand up and comfort her. "She's just borrowing it because she's hurt." Minjeong said.

Minji soften hearing what her mom said. She then takes off her backpack and place her lunch bag on the prepared place. She stare at Jinni and smile. "Okay mommy! She can borrow!"

Minjeong and Jimin smile seeing that their daughter is still 6. But she already learns how to share.

"Mama!" Minji runs to Jimin. Jimin immediately hugs her daughter and ask about her day.

When Minjeong sees Minju standing at the door. She then excuse herself and approach her.

"Hey babe. What's wrong?" Minjeong ask.

"Why is she here!" Minju said. "She asked me to represent her in court. There's nothing more I swear " Minju only hugs her tight. Minjeong smile seeing how her little frog react.