5

"We need to talk about your school record. The fact you have this history surprises me that you could enter this school." She sits down infront of Minjeong. Eyes never leaving the younger girl.

"I'm sorry but I don't think you have the rights to talk about MY record. You're just the council president." Minjeong reply.

Jimin only stare at her.

"I will ONLY reply if the teachers is the one who asked me or the owner of this school." Minjeong smirk and cross her legs. She thought she successfully make the older girl lose.

But then Jimin stand up and approach her table. She opens the drawer and takes a black file. It looks expensive. She then slam it on the table.

"You. Read it " Minjeong reads the file. Confused why would Jimin gives it to her.

She then carefully reads it. She looks back at Jimin and The file.

"Y-Youre the crown princess?!" Minjeong ask. Jimin only stare at her and walks closer to her. She then lean closer to Minjeong making the girl lean on the couch. She then place both her hands beside the girl head.

"You've read it clearly. I own this school. So you better speak unless you want to make your school record worst." Jimin said and leans back. She herself is shocked when she realise what she said. She doesn't know why she said those.

"My parents paid the Principal" Minjeong finally admit.

"So you're the infamous Kim whose sex tape got leaked." Jimin say. Minjeong only looks down. It's embarrassing that someone mentioned your past. Worst. The crown princess mentioned it and knows about it too.

"How did you -" before Minjeong could finish her words Jimin cuts her off.

"Your video went viral among schools. I know some of your clients is in this school. But too bad. We already expell them all." Jimin explains. She then sit infront of Minjeong with a serious expression.

"You have to work hard if you don't want to have the same fate. Minjeong."

When Jimin say her name she doesn't know why but shivers run down her spine and gulp. She's scared of the girl but also find her hot (?)

"You have to stay away from Jeno. You two is the same. Except. He fucks people without feeling guilty. Do you understand?" Jimin said. Minjeong naughty side suddenly show up. She likes to see Jimin treating her this way. She wants to piss the girl off.

"Okay." minjeong stand up and looks at Jimin.

"Okay? That's all?" Jimin ask. Shocked that's the first time a student actually fine with everything she said without adding any more words.

"Yes I'll stay away from him."
.
.
.
.
.
.
2 Weeks Later.

Lies. After the talk with Jimin, Minjeong did exactly the opposite of what they talked about.

The next day after Jimin talked to her, Jeno suddenly break up with his girlfriend and announce to the whole school that he's dating Minjeong.

Jimin was of course mad about it but she can't attend school that day because she have to travel to Japan. Royal duties.

When she heard from Yeji that Minjeong and Jeno can't stop making out at the hallway she somehow feels betrayed.

"The sexual tension is high... there's some students who saw them did the adult things near Jeno house." Yujin told Jimin.

Jimin knows where Jeno house is. He lives in an apartment.

"But his parents is always at home- how?" Jimin ask.

"Midnight. Jeno would ask Minjeong to come over. They did it under the stairs. Or the Janitor room." Yujin reply and sips the drink.

They're currently at Jimin house. She invited Yujin to talk about the matter.

"That lady." Jimin sighs and sips her tea.

Yujin only nods and looks at Jimin. She's actually confused. Why does Jimin care this much. She was about to ask when one of the server suddenly place the cakes Infront of them.

"What should I do." Jimin sigh and rubs her nape.

"I don't know." Yujin reply eating the cake. Jimin suddenly stand up and takes the golf club.

Her butler then place the gold ball Infront of her. Jimin the hits the ball and immediately got hole in one.

"Why don't you hit her?" Yujin suggest. Jimin glare at her and ask the butler to place another ball.

"Or I don't know. Stick to her side. Honestly I don't understand why you care so much about her. " Jimin stops what she's doing and looks at Yujin.

She's right why should she care. She never care for someone this way.

"Honestly I don't know." Yujin looks at the princess weirdly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I think I know why." Yeji say. They're currently at the cafeteria. They're having lunch without Jimin. The princess is probably in the council room.

"What if she have a crush on Minjeong?!" Yeji say. The rest of girls gasp.

"Probably not! She's not allowed remember." Wonyoung say.

"The royal protocol. She can't date anyone. It works like this. She can only date another royalty or someone who is related to a royal. Also! Her partner was choose since she was young." Wonyoung explains. They others then nods.

"Hmm then if she doesn't like her. Why would she care?" Yeji ask.
.
.
.
.
Jimin is currently napping on the couch. Not realising that someone have entered her office.

Minjeong close the door quietly and lock the door. She then approach the sleeping princess. She slowly carres the princess long black hair. She didn't realise a smile creep up to her face.

"You're so beautiful." Minjeong say as she carres the older girl cheek softly. She looks like she's drunk in love with Jimin.

'sadly your death day is coming soon.'