27 [M]

"what time is it?" Jimin groan when the sunlight hits her face. She looks at the clock on the wall and turn to the person next to her. Minjeong is sleeping peacefully.

Jimin smile and lean closer, wrapping her arms around the younger girl waist. She slowly leans closer to her face and kiss her forehead slowly.

Minjeong slowly open her eyes when she feels something on her forehead. The first thing she sees is Jimin smiling while carresing her hair.

"Good Morning my princess." Jimin greet her and kiss her cheek. Minjeong smile and wrap her arms around the girl neck.

"Morning. But you're the princess not me." Minjeong said while pulling Jimin closer. Jimin just chuckle and kiss her lips. The two was having their morning make out session when suddenly Minjeong place her hand on Jimin chest and push her away a bit.

"Don't you have to go pick up The Royalties from France?" Minjeong ask. Jimin only nods while leaving small kisses on her cheek. "I still want to cuddle with you."

"Honey you might be late." Minjeong said carresing Jimin long black hair. Jimin just shake her head and keep leaving small kisses all over the girl face. "Jimin." Minjeong calls her.

"Shower with me?" Jimin ask pulling away. Minjeong then sit up making Jimin looks at her confused. "Why?" Minjeong ask while unbuttoning Jimin pyjamas. "Can I marry you already?"

Minjeong leave a peck on her lips before removing the cloth from Jimin's body. When she sees Jimin bare chest. She immediately ran her fingers over Jimin nipples. "Hmm." Jimin whimper. Minjeong slowly lean down and lick her nipples before marking her neck. Exactly where she can't cover it.

"Let's shower now. You might be late." Jimin only stand up and walks towards Minjeong side of the bed. Minjeong couldn't keep her eyes off of her future wife. She's half naked and her breast is in view for her.

"Stand up." Jimin said holding both of Minjeong hands. When Minjeong stand up she was shocked when Jimin suddenly carry her bridal style towards their bathroom.

When they enter Jimin immediately strip. She then turns to Minjeong and helps her strip. She turns on the shower and let the water drips down her body. Minjeong hugs her from behind and wrap her arms around the girl waist.

"Baby?" Minjeong calls her. Jimin hums and carres her hands that is on her abs. "Can you come home early tonight? I want to tell you something."

Jimin immediately hold her hands and turn around. Minjeong looks at her confused. Jimin place her hands back on her waist and cup Minjeong cheeks. "What is it?" Jimin ask. Minjeong only smile and grap the loofah. Pumping some soap on it before rubbing it on Jimin body. "It's a surprise honey. But I'm sure you will love it."

Jimin smile leaning down a bit to kiss her on her lips while holding her waist. Minjeong immediately wrap her arms around her neck and deepen the kiss.
.
.
.
"I'll choose?" Minjeong ask. She and Jimin finished their shower and proceeded to head to their walk in closet together still in their bathrobes. Jimin sit on her chair and pulls Minjeong to sit on her lap.

She immediately wrap her arms around the younger girl waist. "Choose my outfit for today." Jimin said hiding her face on Minjeong nape. And that's how they ended up choosing outfits for Jimin.