13

"I'll wait for your answer tonight."
.
.
.
.
.
.
The following night Jimin was pacing back and forth. Waiting for Minjeong call but she didn't receive anything. She sits down and sighs. Until...

"Minjeong?" Jimin immediately picks up her phone when she sees Minjeong name on the screen.

"Unnie." Minjeong calls her. Her voice sounds sad and worry.

"Yes Minjeong?" Jimin answer her softly. A bit worried and nervous for what the younger girl will say.

"I don't know unnie, I'm worried." Minjeong confessed. Jimin sighs in her seat. "About?"

"You're a princess, I'm just a normal-" Minjeong words were cut off when Jimin speaks. "baby even if you're a duck I would still want you. Don't mind about those rules. I don't care about that. As long as I have you." Jimin reassure her.

"Really?" Minjeong ask. Jimin can still feel the girl is worried. "Want me to come over?" Jimin ask. "no you have a big day tomorrow. I don't want you to get tired." Minjeong says.

"Wanna come over then?" Jimin ask while looking at the time. It's still 7 p.m. still early to her.

"Can I?" Minjeong ask. Jimin chuckle. "I'll pick you up." Jimin says before Minjeong could say anything she immediately ends the call.

Minjeong Pov
This unnie. I'm not even done talking and she immediately ends the call.

I walk towards my parents bedroom and softly knocks on the door. "mom?" I call out for her.

"Yes baby?" She ask and open her arms. I immediately hug her and lean my head on her chest. She then carres my hair which is my favourite since I was a baby.

"Can I sleepover at Jimin unnie house?" I ask. I could feel her hand stop carresing my hair.

"Is her parents okay with it." She ask. I look up at her. "she's on her way " my mom couldn't say anything.

"Sure honey. You can go." She says after a few seconds pause. I thank her and pack my uniform and school bag also the things I need.

After a while I was tidying my room when I saw a familiar car pull up. I saw Jimin unnie exit her car and knock the door.

"MINJEONG! JIMIN IS HERE." my mom shouted from downstairs. I immediately take my things and goes down.

"Sure just don't forget to return her." My mom jokes. She and Jimin unnie then laugh.

"We'll get going now." Jimin unnie take my things from my hand. I was about to ask her why when she told me to say goodbye to my mom.

When we're both finally in the car she immediately pulls me close to her and kiss me.

"You're so beautiful." She says when she pulls back. I can't help but blush when she says that. She smile at me and help me wear my seatbelt.

Jimin Pov
While I'm driving I notice Minjeong is really quiet. I glance at her and notice her head is leaning on the head rest while she's looking outside. She looks a bit tired.

I slowly move my hand to where her hand is and holds it. "huh?" She turns to me when I interwine our fingers.

"Hmm?" I hum and bring her hand close to my mouth. I kiss the back of her hand.

"Unnie." She calls me when we're waiting for the light to turn green. I glance at her and smile.

"I'll date you." She says while playing with my fingers. I was a shocked when she said it. I wanted to kiss her but the light turn green.

"We're almost there. Wait." I told her and hold her hand.
.
.
.
As soon as they enter Jimin room their lips is attached to each other. None of time wants to let go. Jimin pins Minjeong on the wall and kiss her deeper.

Minjeong wrap her arms around Jimin neck and pulls her closer. Their kisses is starting to get hot when someone knocks on the door.

Jimin pulls back and ask the person to enter. Jimin then ask Minjeong to sit on the bed and wait for her while she talks to the person.

"What is it?" Minjeong ask when Jimin walk towards her. "They're just telling me what I have to do tomorrow." Jimin says and kiss Minjeong cheek.

"So you're not going to school again?" Minjeong ask while Jimin kiss her chin. "No." Jimin answer and leave a peck on her lips.

"Ningning can accompany me tomorrow." Minjeong says. "better than Jeno." Jimin says and lay down. Minjeong then follows her which they automatically cuddles one another.

"I won't get close to him." Minjeong says reassuring her now girlfriend. "Good. I don't want you near him. Understand?." Jimin says while massaging Minjeong scalp. Minjeong could only nod while slowly closing her eyes.
.
.
.
.
Jimin is currently visiting some of the homeless shelters in Seoul. Right after dropping Minjeong to school she immediately goes here.

"So! Are you two together?" Ningning ask. Minjeong close her locker and looks at Ningning. "What are you talking about?she ask. "You. The Princess. Dating." Ningning says. After the assembly she and Ningning became closer than before.

"I said yes." Minjeong says and lean on her locker. Ningning gasp and suddenly squeel. "Congratulations! You're dating a royalty! If you guys ever broke up just remember that she's the best ex." Ningning says. Minjeong only shake her head and walks to class.

"Oh I'm hosting a party tomorrow. Wanna come? Everyone's invited." Minjeong turns to Ningning and thinks.

"I have to ask her." Ningning give her the teasing eyes. "asking permission I see"

"Shut up." Minjeong says looking away blushing.