31

"we need to take a full x-ray of Miss Kim body. We we're can't just do that immediately. We need to make sure she's not pregnant." The doctor explains to Jimin. Jimin only nods while listening.

"So if it's okay-" Jimin cuts her off. "If it's for her health it's fine." Jimin answer. Too tired to speak too much. She just watch as the doctor and nurses prepare the ultrasound machine.

While they were scanning Minjeong stomach Jimin pay close attention. Until she sees a small bean in her tummy thru the monitor. "What is that?" Jimin ask. The doctor looks at her and back at the monitor. "Oh! Seems like Miss Kim is 6 weeks pregnant." The doctor smile. Jimin froze when she heard it.

"S-So i-if" Jimin couldn't speak properly she's too shocked with the new she just heard. "we can use the MRI" The nurse explains as if knowing what Jimin question is. Jimin only nods and slowly approaches Minjeong carresing her belly.

"There's a little us in there Minjeong..." She said softly.

Once the nurses and doctor left Jimin immediately break down in tears. Shocked and happy by the news she just received. Her Minjeong is pregnant.

When Yoona and Siwon enter the room they were shocked to see Jimin, her back is leaning on the wall and she's sitting on the corner. They immediately run to her. "What happened are you okay?" Yoona ask. Jimin slowly looks at her parents and smile. Her tears drop even more. "Minjeong is pregnant."
.
.
.
.
.
"Some bruised muscles here and there. Her left arm..is broken. We have to feed her when she wakes up." The doctor explains. Jimin is listening to what the doctor said. Her parents only smile behind her. "For how long is she going to sleep?" Jimin ask. The doctor smile and looks at Minjeong. "She will wake up anytime soon."

"How about the baby?" Jimin ask. The doctor turns to her and chuckle. "The baby is fine Your Highness. But your wife haven't eaten yet."

While they were talking and Jimin asking 1000 questions. Minjeong slowly open her eyes. Jimin immediately turns to her when she heard Minjeong groan. "Baby relax. I'm here." She kissed Minjeong forehead when she notice the younger girl is panicking.

"Jimin? The baby-" she said touching her tummy. Jimin smile and holds her hand kiss it. "Our baby is fine." Yoona and Siwon the left the two alone.

"You didn't tell me." Jimin said while feeding her. "I wanted to...but those things happen." Minjeong said playing with her fingers. Jimin notice it and holds her hand. "You're a mommy now."

Minjeong smile and slowly lean her head on Jimin shoulder. "I'm carrying your baby." Jimin chuckle and kiss her crown. "I'll take care of you and our baby well." Jimin smile. Minjeong smile even wider when she hears it.

"Ahh~" minjeong said wanting Jimin to feed her. Jimin immediately pulls her hand back and feeds Minjeong. "Mhmm!" Minjeong said while holding Jimin arm. She doesn't want to be separated from the older girl.

"You miss me?" Jimin ask placing the place on the table near Minjeong bed. Minjeong nods like a puppy while smiling. "I miss you too." She kiss Minjeong forehead. "So much. I couldn't sleep without you next to me." Jimin said. Minjeong smile and kiss Jimin on the lips.

She then start playing with Jimin fingers and said "now there will be the three of us sleeping together." Jimin smile and look at Minjeong. The two cuddle in silent while enjoying each other presence.

"Baby?" Minjeong calls her. Jimin hums in response. "What happened to Jaehyun?" minjeong ask. Jimin looks at her. "He's in the other ward."

"What about Jaemin?" Minjeong ask while holding Jimin hand tight. Jimin sigh. "Having his last meal in death penalty." Minjeong stay silent after that. leaning her head on Jimin shoulder.

Jimin immediately wrap her arms around Minjeong pulling her closer. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you." Jimin sigh. Minjeong just kiss her chin. "It's not your fault baby." Jimin just keep sighing while carresing Minjeong stomach. "We can't predict what will happen baby." Minjeong said carresing Jimin chin.

"What happens, happened. What matter is now we're together." Minjeong said and snuggles closer to Jimin. Jimin smile and kiss her head agreeing to what she said.