29

"wake that bitch up." Jaemin tell his guys to wake Minjeong up. they keep waking her up but she doesn't budge.

"This bitch really." Jaemin sigh and kicks Minjeong back. Minjeong immediately wakes up coughing. "Wake up bitch." Jaemin keeps kicking her while Minjeong immediately covers her tummy. "S-Stop!" Minjeong said. Jaemin kicks her one more time before stopping. He then throw the food towards Minjeong.

"Eat." He said and sit down on the chair. Minjeong slowly sit up and looks at the food. "I don't want to." Jaemin scoff. "Your choice." Jaemin stand up and walk towards her bag. Taking out a black card she didn't even know was there. Jimin must've put it there. "I'm borrowing this."

He said and walks out leaving Minjeong there. Minjeong immediately leans her back the wall and carres her tummy. "I'm sorry.."
.
.
.
"Sigh...Kim Minjeong where are you." Jimin sigh and keeps calling Minjeong phone. But it just keeps ringing. She then opens her laptop trying to find if there's any traces of Minjeong. Even her guards and some personal investigator is there with her. But Jimin is sitting at the kitchen counter while some of them is on the dining table and living room.

In total there's 15 people who is keeping track if there's anything about Minjeong and more than 90 people is outside searching for her. Jimin sigh for the 10th time that night and walk towards hers and Minjeong shared room.

She walks towards their closet and takes one of Minjeong shirt. She then sniff it and walks back to their room. She keeps hugging the shirt imagining Minjeong is there next to her. "Please bring her back to me safely." Jimin pray while sobbing on the cloth. Suddenly there's a notification from her email.

The card she reserved for Minjeong is active. The guards immediately run to her room. They received the notification too.

"Illusion Bar." Jimin muttered the name and immediately walks out towards the parking lot. Her guards followed her going to their perspective cars. No words were exchanged. They know where they're headed.
.
.
.
When they arrive Jimin didn't even bother to line up to enter. "Miss you can't just enter- oh- my bad." The bouncer there just let them in when one of the police show his badge.

When they enter, they immediately head towards the bar. Jimin sit there while some of them just stay on guard. Waiting for another notification to enter. She knows that as soon as the card taps on the screen that person is paying. She waited and waited until 15 minutes later.

She immediately recognised the person. "Jaemin." She whisper. She knows that he's still alive. But she didn't expect he's holding grudges against her. She even killed the person who let him escape.

The card taps on the screen. And immediately the notification enters Jimin phone. One of the guards who was sitting near the cashier in disguise pretends to be drunk and tap his back. Jaemin not aware that they have placed a tracker on him.

"We should put a tracker in his drink. Let him drink it." One of the guard said. When Jaemin left they immediately walk back to their perspective cars waiting for him to walk out of the bar and drive to where Minjeong is.
.
.
.
"I'm really hungry..." Minjeong groan while carresing her tummy. Suddenly Jaehyun enters. "Uhh Hi- sorry If I did this to you..my boyfriend have a temper I'm scared if he will harm my family..." He said and sit Infront of Minjeong.

"Don't worry. I didn't put anything in here. I bought one for myself too. See!~" Jaehyun smile while showing minjeong the container.

Minjeong only nod at him. He then slowly starting to feed Minjeong. "So...I notice you keep hiding your tummy... are you pregnant?" Jaehyun ask.. Minjeong slowly nods and suddenly he started squeeling.

"Oh my god! Congratulations! I hope I can let you escape but me myself is locked in here." He explains. "For how long?" Minjeong ask. "Next week is my 5 years anniversary here!" He smile.

Minjeong suddenly feels bad. "The only time I went out of here is when we kidnap you where I pretended to be your designer. I'm sorry about that too." He said looking at Minjeong. Minjeong only nods. He then continues feeding her and keeps talking about how he ended up there.

"So y-" Jaehyun words were cut off when he heard a car pulling up. Jaehyun immediately said goodbye to Minjeong and walks outside where he was placed.

He then pretended to place the other container beside him and the ones minjeong just ate, he pretended he was the one who's eating it. "Oh? They send you food?" Jaemin ask when he enters. Jaehyun just nods his head. Turns out Jaemin also have some people who send foods to him.

Minjeong only watch the two of them. Jaemin notice the rope that was usually on Jaehyun neck is not there. "You bad dog. You escape again." Jaemin said and takes another rope tying Jaehyun there.

Jaehyun didn't fight him. He didn't do anything he just lets him do anything he wants. "Did you drink?" Jaehyun ask Jaemin. Jaemin only nods drunkly. Jaehyun only nods and stay quiet. Knowing that after he got tied up his mouth will be shut with a duct tape. When he notice Minjeong is watching him. Jaehyun just smile.

'am I going to stay here for years like him?'