32

"Ahh!~ get off me." Minjeong groan. It's 11 in the morning and Jimin been clinging on her for 4 hours now. "I want to be closer to you and our baby!" Jimin pout.

Minjeong sigh and hugs her. "I know honey. I love your hugs but I want to pee." Jimin suddenly stand up and look at Minjeong. She then holds Minjeong hand and they both walk towards the toilet.

Minjeong thought Jimin will let her alone but she's wrong. "I want some privacy." Minjeong said. Jimin then walk towards the door and stand exactly infront of it. She leave a small gap and extend her hand. "Hand." Minjeong sigh and holds Jimin hand.

She likes this clingy side of Jimin. But she's never this clingy before. She feels like if she even step away for more than 5 steps Jimin would cry.

"I need to wash my hands." Jimin the let go off her hand. Minjeong then fix herself and wash her hands. Suddenly she feels a pair of arms around her waist. She smile when she sees Jimin leaning her chin on Minjeong shoulder while closing her eyes. Jimin hands carresing her tummy.

"Let's cuddle in our room." Minjeong said making Jimin eyes lit up immediately.
.
.
.
They were cuddling when suddenly Jimin phone started to ring. She groan and answer it.

"What?" She answer irritated. Minjeong slowly massage her nape making her relax. "what? Why? Minjeong said he's kind." Jimin said to the other line. Minjeong immediately sit up when her name is mentioned.

"We'll be there." Jimin ends the call. Minjeong immediately looks at her. "They want to arrest Jaehyun." Jimin said. "What?! But he's kind to me. He got locked up in there for 5 years. Just to be free for a few days and then sit behind bars for years again?"

"I know. But he's also included in your kidnapping." Jimin said. Minjeong sigh and looks away. "Let's get change. We need to go to the hospital."
.
.
.
.
.
When they arrive at the hospital. Jaehyun immediately smile when he sees Minjeong. "Hey! You're here! How are you?" Jaehyun ask. Minjeong smile and hugs him. "I'm the one who should ask you that."

"So Jaehyun...have you call your lawyer?" Jimin ask holding Minjeong waist. "I did. You know. I admit I'm guilty for following what Jaemin said. But I'm also included in that kidnapping. I should take responsibility." Jaehyun said still smiling. Minjeong only looks at him.

"My lawyer said. They can let me go if I was forced. But...I was locked up by him how am I supposed to report it." Jaehyun said. Jimin nods listening to him. "I might be in jail for months or a few years." Jaehyun said.

"So you already made up your mind?" Minjeong ask. Jaehyun smile softly at her and nods. "Why...you didn't intend to do it." Minjeong said. "Minjeong. During that time. I could've escaped instead of kidnapping you. But I choose to follow him and did a crime. I should get punish for it." Jaehyun said. Minjeong suddenly hugs him which makes him shocked. He then pats her back.

"Thank you. For taking care of me and my baby." Minjeong said. Jaehyun smile and pats her back. "You're welcome. Make sure to raise the baby well." Jaehyun said. Minjeong nods and pulls away from the hug. Jimin immediately cup her cheeks and wipe her tears.

"Thank you for saving me too...and for paying my hospital bills. This is a VVIP room. I don't think I could pay you back." Jaehyun said. Jimin smile at him. "Just behave well in prison." He chuckle. "I'll try not to fall in love with hot criminals there.
.
.
.
"So!~ where shall we go my lady?" Jimin ask when they enter the car. Minjeong looks at her and smile.

"Let's go to a theme park." Minjeong said. Jimin eyes widen when she sees the smirk in her wife face. "Minjeong you know I don't like-"

"For me. Please " Minjeong said with her puppy eyes. Jimin sigh and follow her wife request.

She is that whipped for her.