63

Minjeong walks out of the venue and calls her driver.

"Hello?" The person on the other line said. "Pick me up." Minjeong said. "Where?" Minjeong started to get annoyed. "Near the event venue!" The call immediately ended.

Meanwhile Jimin she immediately get dressed. "I need to go pick up mommy okay? Behave with grandma." Jimin said kiss her kids head. Taeyeon who was talking with some maids to arrange a brand new art piece in the living room turns to them.

"What happened?" She ask Jimin. Jimin looks at her. "I don't know she just suddenly calls me." Taeyeon nods and calls her grandkids.

Jimin immediately goes out and run to her car. "That is weird why did she calls me..."

Jimin knows Minjeong is going to a party because Minjeong calls her and ask her to help Taeyeon look after their kids. Which Jimin immediately agree.

When Jimin arrives she parks the car aside and run towards Minjeong. Minjeong looks at her. "What are you doing here?" She ask.

Jimin looks at her and opens her phone. She then shows her call log to Minjeong. "You called."

Minjeong only nods and walk towards the car. Jimin immediately follows her and open the door for her.

Once they're both inside, Jimin then set the map to Minjeong house. But Minjeong stop her. "Huh?" Jimin looks at her.

"I want to drink" Minjeong said looking somewhere else. Jimin eyebrows raises. "But you have work tomorrow..." Jimin said.

"Did I ask for you opinion?" She turns to Jimin crossing her arms. She turns to the front. "Drive."

Jimin could only follow what she said and drive to the bar she knows. She wanted to ask what happens but she realise she have no rights to ask. She could only watch her thru the rearview mirror.

"Stop. Staring." Minjeong said sternly. Jimin immediately focus on the road.

Once they arrive Minjeong looks around and immediately gets out of the car without waiting. Jimin immediately locks the car and follows her.

"why do you suddenly want to drink?" Jimin ask when Minjeong sit on the stool bar. "I just want to."

Minjeong turns to the bartender. "Soju." The guy nods and prepare Minjeong drink. He then place a bottle and a shot glass infront of Minjeong.

Minjeong didn't even bother to touch the glass. She just immediately chug the whole bottle making Jimin eyes widen.

"Y-Yah Kim Minjeong." Jimin watch her. "Another one." Minjeong said. The guy then place another bottle Infront of her which she immediately drinks.

"Min.. that's enough you can't handle that much-" suddenly Minjeong started sobbing. "Why does everytime I'm ready to commit I always ended up getting hurt..." Minjeong tears started flowing.

Jimin looks at her. Minjeong notice her eyes on her. "I was so in love with you...I even choose you over my dream. Just so i can be a perfect wife for you." Minjeong drinks the soju.

Jimin only listens. "But...I didn't realise while I was trying to be perfect. You already found someone who is perfectly perfect to begin with..." Minjeong said while smiling bitterly.

Jimin carres her back trying to calm her. Minjeong turns to her. "I met Minju. I thought she's the one. Turns out she was not even mine to begin with." Jimin tears started to flow on its own.

Minjeong looks away and chuckle. "It started to make me wonder. Either love is not really my thing or. I'm the problem."

Minjeong then order another bottle. This time Jimin didn't try to stop her. She just lets her be. "Did you know. When I meet you again. I wanted to run into your arms." Minjeong said making Jimin looks at her.

"But I remember that you're married to someone else. And I'm..with Minju." Minjeong said. "And I was like 'Oh I have Minju this is wrong for me to thought that way about my ex-wife.'."

Jimin chest hurts hearing the pain in Minjeong voice. But she doesn't know what to do. The issue started because of her. If she wasn't so stupid back then. They wouldn't be here. Minjeong won't be in pain.

"You know. You. You're really weird." Minjeong giggle. "I wonder why did you choose me to become your lawyer when you have your own attorney."

"Because I want to be close to you." Jimin said. Minjeong immediately turns to her.

"I want you back Kim Minjeong."