44

Minjeong is currently searching for the right dress to wear. She's going on a date with Jimin tonight after awhile.

"Does mommy looks good in this baby?" Minjeong ask Minjeon who is sitting on his baby chair. Minjeon look at his mother and giggle.

Minjeong smile and kiss his cheek. "This is the 6th dress and you smile at all of them..." Minjeong said. The little boy only looks at his mom with bright eyes.

"Minjeong?" Yoona opens the door. Minjeong turns to her. Yoona looks stressed and shocked. "What is it?" Minjeong ask.

"We need to get out. Now." Yoona said. Minjeong was confused. 'get out? What?'

"What do you mean?" Minjeong ask. Yoona then shows the iPad to Minjeong.

"Yes yes. My late cousin. Siwon. He left me this letter. He also confirmed it that I will takeover the throne when he passed away. As he believes his daughter can't takeover the throne. I mean she's a girl. What can they even do except for cook?" The person in the video, Chanyeol said.

He then shows the letter which makes Minjeong eyes widen. 'how did that happen? I thought we already hid it.' Minjeong thought to herself.

"Have Jimin knows?" Minjeong ask. Yoona stay silent. "she's still on her way home maybe-" Minjeong was cut off by her mother in law.

"We have to move out now." Minjeong stay silent. She doesn't know what to do. Jimin assigned her to hide the letter but someone got it.
.
.
.
"I'm hom- what is all this?" Jimin Ask. Confused why there's luggages infront of the door. Minjeong walk down the stairs with their son. Both of them looking like they're going to travel somewhere.

"Minjeong?" Jimin calls her. Minjeong walk towards her and kiss her on the lips. "We have to move out." Minjeong said. Jimin stare at her confused why.

"Did you and mom fought? I'll talk to her-" Jimin was about to walk towards her mother but she sees her mom dressing up the same way as Minjeong.

"Jimin. You're home." Yoona said.

"What happened? Where are we going?" Jimin ask. "You lose your title Jimin.." Yoona said.

Jimin stare at her in shocked. 'How? What? Why? I thought the coronation will happen next week.' Jimin ask herself.

"Did I do something bad that I?" Jimin ask. Yoona shake her head and carres her daughter back. "Your uncle made up the-"

"Even so! They can't take it away!" Jimin scream. Her voice echoes thru the house. Suddenly a knock on the door makes them turns to the door.

One of maids immediately opens the door revealing Chanyeol with his smug face. Behind him, his family with their things.

"Well well well. Hello too family." Chanyeol walks in. "Seems like you guys have seen my house. Do you like it?" He said mocking them.

"You!" Jimin was about to punch him but then he pulls out the letter. Revealing her father thumbprint on it. Jimin froze. Her father will never do that to her. Never in a billion years her father will betray her like that.

"Your father is now happy with his new wife. You shits can get out of this place." He said and walks in as if it's his in the first place. Jimin could only clench her jaw and slowly picks up their stuffs. But what shocked her is that all of the maids and guards help her too. They even bow at her as if she's still the crown princess.

"We will wait until the truth came out your majesty."