21

"you're so thin you should eat more." Yoona puts more food on Minjeong plate. Minjeong only nods and eat the food.

Jimin smile when she sees her parents adoring eyes towards her girlfriend. "Jimin." Siwon suddenly call her. Jimin turns her father. "Yes?" She ask.

"If you keep staring at Minjeong like that. She will melt." Yoona and Siwon chuckle while The couple is blushing hard.
.
.
.
After the dinner Minjeong and Jimin decide to take a walk in the garden. It's already 8 p.m. but they still want to spend some time together. Minjeong keep looking towards Jimin, she's really nervous and she doesn't know how to react.

"Minjeong? What's wrong? you look like you have something to say." Jimin ask.

Minjeong then turns her body towards Jimin making the girl stop walking and face her. "Promise you won't be mad." Minjeong say looking towards the ground.

Jimin holds her chin making their eyes meet. "I will never get mad at you baby." Jimin leave a peck on her lips. "And promise you won't put me in jail." Minjeong says as her eyes started to water. "What is Min?" Jimin ask feeling nervous.

"I'm the one who drugged you." Minjeong admit. When Jimin heard that. She's in denial. Minjeong will never do that to her. "You're joking right...baby?' Jimin ask. When Minjeong looks at her she knows she's not lying. She doesn't know how to react.

"Y-Youre why? Did I do something wrong?" Jimin ask her voice started to crack. "I'm dating Jaemin...your cousin. He wants the throne and I-" Jimin cuts her off. "Are you still... together?" Jimin ask. Minjeong slowly nods which makes her let go off her hand.

"Why Minjeong?..." She ask. Her tears started to fall. "I was blinded by revenge Jimin!" Minjeong says. "Why?! Did I do something to you?! What revenge?!" Jimin ask looking at Minjeong.

"Your grandpa killed my father...and when I meet Jaemin...he promised my stepdad if we helped him with murdering you we will become rich..." Minjeong tells her everything. Jimin turns around facing away from her. She feels betrayed, anger and sad. She didn't expect Minjeong will do that to her. Her first love.

"Get out of my house." Jimin said. It's heavy for her to say those words. But she's not even sure if she could trust her again. Minjeong was stunned when Jimin kick her out.

"I SAID GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Jimin shout making the guards come and looks at them. Minjeong sobs even more. "Get her out of here. I don't want to look at her." Jimin says and walks away. She really didn't even spare a single glance on Minjeong.

"Please come with us maam" the guard told Minjeong. Minjeong could only follow them.

"Arrest Key and Jaemin." Siwon order his secretary. He was secretly listening to the ex-lovers. "Just when I thought she was the perfect one."
.
.
.
.
.
"Hey! What are you guys doing?!" Jaemin who is currently playing his games suddenly got dragged by his father guards. They throw him on the ground right infront of Jimin.

"You done playing games?" Jimin says her voice is dark and scary. "W-What?" Jaemin ask. Jimin step on his tummy harshly. "You." She lifts him by his shirt. "I'll make sure you rot in jail!" Jimin drop him on the ground causing his head to bleed. The guards immediately drag Jaemin towards the lorry.

"YAH WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?! GET ME OUT OF HERE! I AM YOUR FUTURE KING! YOU SHOULDN'T DO THIS TO ME!" The guards ignored him and just lock the door. They then drive to a forest.

"Oh shit shit. Not here!" Jaemin scream when he notice the surroundings. The lorry suddenly stop and he heard locks opening. He was ready to punch the guard but instead he was met with a tazer.

He then got dragged again towards the big tree. The forest is made by their late great great grandpa. There is where the royalties will get punished instead of going to prison.

"Lock him up." The guards then follow Jimin orders. "JIMIN! JIMIN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHAT DID I DO?!" He holds onto the bars and looks at Jimin. "Minjeong told me everything. Now. It's time for my revenge."

Jimin doctor then suddenly show up holding the same drug they used on Jimin. Jimin only smile and walks back watching as the doctor injected the same drugs into his body.