79

Jimin is currently standing behind the ballroom. She remembers the place clearly. It's where her father used to teach her how to waltz.

Jimin smile remembering her tiny self. Suddenly feels a hand carresing her lower back. "Are you okay?" Minjeong ask. Jimin turns to her wife and smile.

Minjeong sees her and immediately wipes the tears on her cheeks. "I'm sure he'll be proud of you baby." Minjeong hugs her. Jimin hugs her wife tightly.

"Aww my big baby." Minjeong smile as she carres Jimin hair. "Babe it's time." Minjeong carres her back. Jimin nods and fix her clothes.
.
.
.
.
.
"As many of you have known by now. I was your supposed crown princess. But during the coronation preparation. Problems arise which made my uncle the King. I am here today. To expose their dirty ways of taking over the throne. I had promised to the people. Once I am queen. I will do my best to fix our country. But I need your help to help me take down the current King from the throne." Jimin stand away from the podium and bows to the people.

Cameras flashed everywhere. The kids have to wear sun glasses so that their eyes wouldn't hurt. Jimin bows for almost a minute before standing up straight again.

"YOUR HIGHNESS HELPED ME A LOT WHEN MY HOUSE ROOF HAD MANY HOLES! I WILL SUPPORT YOU NO MATTER WHAT!" an elderly guy stood up and scream. Jimin smile recognising him. She then bows and thank him.

"SHE HELPED OUR VILLAGE WHEN WE DON'T HAVE ANY ELECTRICITY AND WATER! NOW IT IS OUR TURN TO HELP HER." the village chief stands up.

The news about the royal family immediately spread. All of them even starts to rally Infront of the castle. The king demands his soldiers to chase them away.

But they stood still as if he's not there. Suddenly the King pulls out his gun and shoot one of the guards. This immediately shocked everyone. It also made it on the news making every country who supports him, wants to end their friendship.

After the video went viral, special forces showed up at the police to arrest the current family. "I AM YOUR KING AND YOU WILL OBEY ME!" he screams at them. The police scoff. "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE KING ONLY UNTIL HER ROYAL HIGHNESS HAD A CHILD! SHE HAVE 3 NOW. WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?" he fights back. The King was about to punch him, but his team was fast. They immediately cuff him and drags him out.

Yoona who saw everything tremble and runs away. No one caught her nor see her escape.

"SEEUN! HELP ME!" She said as she reach Seeun house. "what now?!" Seeun said. "Please help me. They want to arrest me. Please. I will do anything!" Yoona begs.

"Anything you say?"
.
.
.
.
.
"Are you ready?" Jimin ask as she fixes Minjeong hair. Minjeong nods and smile. "Don't worry. This house is still yours. Your mom lives here." Jimin said. Minjeong giggle. "The kids is excited." Jimin smile and hugs her waist.

"We can make your gift there." Jimin said smirking at her wife. Minjeong chuckle and slap her chest. "How about yours?" Minjeong ask.

"Well." Jimin stare at her. "I want to take care of pregnant wifey." Jimin smile. "That is enough to me." Jimin said.

Minjeong blush and holds her nape. She then pulls her close and kiss her lips.

They then walk towards the car hand in hand while their kids walk Infront of them. "Mommy we're going to new house?" Minji said excitedly. "Yes baby" Jimin smile and pats her daughter head. She then helps each of them on their car seat and goes to the driver side.

Minjeong keeps staring at her while she's driving. "What is it?" Jimin ask she as she pinch Minjeong chin.

Minjeong smile and kiss her hand. "No just because. You look cool while driving." Minjeong said. Jimin chuckle and looks at her wife. "Please be careful with your words Mrs Yu. You're making my heart beat faster." Jimin said.

Minjeong chuckle and carres her thigh. "Blame me if you had a heart attack then."
.
.
.
"We  have prepared for this since the day you were supposed to be Queen. So don't worry, we can proceed the coronation of this Monday." The maid said. Jimin nods and thanks the royal staffs.

"Do you guys like your rooms?" Jimin ask. The three kids nods. "Mama is sorry you can't go to your old school anymore." Jimin apologies as she carres their heads.

"It's okay! Teacher always treat us nicely because big teacher like mommy! We don't like it." Minjeon said crossing his arms.

"Yes! They unfair!" Minji said while pouting. Jimin looks at Jinni expecting something from her. But the little girl only stay quiet. Jimin smile and decides to send each of them to their own room so they can get along with their own maids.

But she sends Jinni's to hers last. Once they enters her room, Jimin sit her daughter on the couch.

"Baby what's wrong?" Jimin ask. Jinni head hung low. Afraid to look at her mom. "jinni." Jimin calls her softly.

When the little girl head lift up, her eyes is red. Jimin heart softens. "Aww baby. What's wrong." Jimin walk towards her and hugs her. "Oppa said. You and mommy might give us siblings. Will mommy still love me if new sibling come?" Jinni sobs.

Jimin carres her hair. "Of course baby why wouldn't she." Jimin ask. Jinni looks up at her. "Because Jinni is not mommy real daughter." Jinni sobs.

Jimin smile and wipe her daughter cheeks. "I'm sure mommy loves you so much eventhough you're not her real daughter." Jimin reasure her. "Really?" Jinni ask. Jimin nods and smile. "So don't be sad about it. Because no matter what. Me and mommy will always loves you, Minji and Minjeong equally."