72 [M]

Minjeong couldn't sleep. Eventhough Jimin is there next to her. She can't. For some reason she's very energised and full of energy.

She decides to watch Jimin sleep instead. Call her a creep but she's slowly falling for the girl again. She smile carresing Jimin face.

The girl stirr in her sleep but didn't wake up. Minjeong decided to change her sleep position. But then she realise how hot the room is. Like literally hot.

She glance at Jimin. "How did you manage to sleep here." Minjeong whisper. She then remembered what the doctor said. To make sure Jimin sweat so that the toxins is out of her body.

But she realise the girl never sweat. "No wonder you're still sick." Minjeong said carresing her cheeks.

Suddenly an idea pop up in her brain. She slowly remove the blanket. She kiss Jimin cheeks and whisper. "I'm sorry but this is the only way to make you sweat."

She removes the blanket from her and Jimin body. She sit up and removes her night gown. Revealing her naked chest and her lace underwear.

She leave kisses on Jimin cheeks while lowering her hand inside Jimin pants. She slowly massage her dick.

"Even her dick is hot." Minjeong said to herself. Jimin suddenly started moving. Minjeong only looks at her. Jimin slowly open her eyes and was meet with Minjeong eyes. Eventhough the room is dark, she can see Minjeong clearly.

She looks at her legs and realised what Minjeong is doing. "Min." She said. Minjeong turns to her.

Jimin flinch when Minjeong rubs her tip. "Minjeong!" She calls her. But the girl didn't stop instead she removes Jimin pants and underwear.

Jimin sit up and leans on the wall. Her head is dizzy but she can clearly see what Minjeong is doing.

Minjeong massage her dick while leaving kisses on Jimin neck. Jimin close her eyes and holds her shoulders. "M-Min." Jimin moan. Suddenly Minjeong kneel on the bed and lowers her underwear.

The sight makes Jimin mouth water. But she didn't dare to touch her.

Minjeong leans closer to her and removes her shirt, revealing Jimin naked chest. Now both of them is naked in the small room.

Minjeong leans down and lick the tip. Jimin arches her back and holds her head feeling her wet tongue licking her hole.

"K-Kim Minjeong!' she moans. Her moans made Minjeong wet. She cursed when she feels her wetness drips down her thighs.

Minjeong suddenly sit up and sit on her lap. Jimin holds her waist and stare at her. Her mind feels drunk by how hot Minjeong is.

She watch as Minjeong rubs the head on her clit. Jimin only stare, her eyes look desperate to fuck her already. She slowly wet her lips seeing Minjeong wetness glisten on the head.

Minjeong watch her expression as she rubs it. It's turning her on. she holds Jimin nape making the older girl looks at her. Their eyes meet as Minjeong slowly sink down on her dick.

"Fuck Minjeong." Jimin eyes is half open as she feels how hot and tight her pussy is. Minjeong holds her shoulders as her mouth slowly opens, feeling Jimin stretching her insides.

Minjeong runs her fingers thru her hair as she pulls Jimin closer. "You make me want to fuck you even more with that face." Minjeong said as she connects their lips together and start riding Jimin.

Jimin hands immediately wrap around Minjeong waist. Helping her to ride her dick.

Their naked chest pressed together as Jimin pulls her closer. Not wanting any spaces between them. Both of their mouths open as Minjeong pussy tighten around her.

But none of them wants to pull away, they keep moaning into each other mouths. "Yeah, fuck me Yu Jimin." Minjeong moan.

Jimin heard it clearly. Suddenly she feels something inside of her that wanted to be released. She immediately carry Minjeong and lay her on the bed.

She opens her legs and pound harder inside of her. Minjeong grip on her nape tighten as she feels Jimin hitting a certain spot.

Minjeong opens her eyes and sees Jimin staring at her while biting her lip. Her movements became faster when their eyes meet. Minjeong pulls her close and connect their lips again.

"I love you." Jimin moans in her mouth. Minjeong moans even louder feeling her stomach tighten.

"I love you so much." Jimin moves her lips from her lips to her neck, and leave her marks there. Jimin feels her orgasm is near, she moves inside of Minjeong even faster making the bed shake.

Minjeong cup her cheeks and connect their lips again, as they both came together. Jimin leaving all of her liquid inside of Minjeong.

She stops her movements as they continue kissing. They slowly pull away from each other. Their eyes meet each other again.

They stare into each other eyes while Minjeong massage her nape. "I love you too Yu Jimin."