67

Minjeong approaches Jimin. "I'll give you time. I want my 10 Million back in 3 months. If you can't pay me back after that time. You have to stay away from me and the kids."

Hearing this Jimin eyes widen. She looks at Minjeong. Minjeong is dead serious. Jimin slowly nods. She heave a shaky breath. "O-Okay."

Minjeong smirk and walks to her room. "Good." Jimin slowly stand up and sit on the couch.

"Where am I supporting to find that amount in 3 months?!"
.
.
.
Jimin pace back and forth in her office. She doesn't know how to return Minjeong money. She sighs and sit on her chair, massaging her temple.

Suddenly there's a loud noise heard from outside. Jimin immediately glance at the door. A few seconds later, her secretary enter, with Minjeong behind her.

Minjeong is dressed in her usual work attire, her black work pants, her white shirt and her high heels. Instead of her blazer, Minjeong is wearing her sweater.

She just enters as if she owns the place. Jimin immediately stand up. "Minjeong? What brings you here?" She ask.

Minjeong place her handbag on Jimin desk and walk towards Jimin. Jimin stare at her.

She slowly touch Jimin chest, carresing her shoulder. "Let's have lunch together." Minjeong flash her beautiful smile.

Jimin melts seeing her. "okay!" Minjeong smile and takes her bag, she then pulls Jimin hand. "Let's go~"

They walk hand in hand towards the elevator. Once they enter, Minjeong suddenly turns to Jimin and fix her clothes. "Min?" Jimin ask.

"Hm?" Minjeong answer. "Why so sudden.." Jimin ask. Minjeong only smile and kiss her chin. "You'll see."

The door opens and they walk towards the main entrance. Jimin was shocked to see a lot of news reporter there. Once they see Minjeong they immediately started taking pictures.

There's 10 guards trying to protect them from the cameras. "MINJEONG IS IT TRUE YOU'RE INVOLVED IN THE SCANDAL?!" One of them scream.

'Scandal? What scandal...' Jimin wonder. Suddenly one of them scream again. "YOU'RE A HOMEWRECKER!"

Minjeong just ignore them and walk towards her car. Once both of them enter, the driver immediately drives away.

Jimin looks back at the company and Minjeong. She's only fixing her hair as if nothing happens.

"What was that?" Jimin ask. Minjeong only chuckle and shake her head.

"There's some news about a chaebol who cheated on his wife. Apparently they believe I am the girl he cheated with" Minjeong explains. Jimin only nods and stay quiet. Not knowing what else to say.

Suddenly the car stops. Jimin looks around. "This doesn't seem like a restaurant..." Jimin said. Suddenly Minjeong holds her hand.

Jimin turns to her shocked by her sudden action. "I need to use you. To cover up for me."

Minjeong then exits the car with her. Jimin was too shocked to even say anything. She just follows her like a lost puppy.
.
.
.
"You two...used to be married." The guy said while looking at the papers. Minjeong nods.

"And now you two want to re-marry each other?" He ask. Minjeong nods again.

"Why?" He ask. Minjeong is getting annoyed by his 50 questions. "I'm pregnant." Minjeong said.

The guy jump on his seat. "o-oh! Okay! Yeah! Sure!" He then stamp the paper and hand them the red cards.

"Congratulations!" He said.

They both then stand up and walks out. Jimin stare at the card in her hand. "Did you just use me?" Jimin ask.

Minjeong keeps walking towards the car. But she said something before closing the door and the car leaves, leaving Jimin there.

"You used me as your maid and punching bag. I didn't complain."

_____
I'm probably late- But JAEWOOK AND KARINA BROKE UP-