36

Months passed Jimin and Chaewon started to become even closer. Jimin even started to come home late without telling Minjeong.

This of course made Minjeong mad. She's on her 9 Month Pregnancy and her wife is rarely home. She wanted to ask the king to shut down that company but she knows how much Jimin like working.

It's now 2 in the morning. It's Friday. Jimin was supposed to be at home 10 hours ago.

Minjeong patience is getting thin every second. Until she heard the front door lock opens. She knows it's her wife.

She sit in Jimin office with her robe on. Jimin enters her office. Minjeong notice that her wife is also acting weird.

"B-Baby?" Jimin calls her. Shocked to see her wife sitting on her chair. "So you do know your way home." Minjeong said crossing her arms.

Jimin only stood up straight staring at her wife. She looks like she was caught doing something illegal.

"You. Who were you with?" Minjeong ask. Jimin sigh and looks up. Meeting Minjeong eyes. "Chaewon."

This made Minjeong furious. She stand up and walk towards Jimin. "If you wanted to marry her. You should've said so." Minjeong said and walks towards their bedroom.

Jimin chase after her but failed as Minjeong immediately locks the door. She then sit on the bed and tears started pouring out of her eyes. She doesn't know why she's this sensitive.

"Baby?" Jimin calls her. She actually search for the key and opens the door. She can't let Minjeong in distress.

"Baby... I'm sorry." Jimin approach her carresing her cheeks. Minjeong didn't look at her at all ignoring her gaze.

"I don't want to look at you." Minjeong said obviously sulking. Jimin carres her tummy. She slowly leans her head on Minjeong shoulder. "I'm sorry baby.. we're only friends-"

"Friends? Jimin. It's been 2 months since you came home on time. You're always with that girl aren't you?" Minjeong said finally looking at her.

Minjeong immediately looks away seeing Jimin pouting. "Sigh I'm going to bed." Minjeong said and lay down.

She expects Jimin to walk away and leave her alone. But instead Jimin hugs her and pulls her closer. Kissing her bare shoulder. Minjeong already removed her robe so she's now in her night gown.

"I love you." Jimin holds Minjeong tummy and kiss her back. The couple.

The next day Jimin was supposed to go out with Chaewon but she cancelled it. She said she wanted to spend more time with Minjeong.

Meanwhile Minjeong she's the one who go out instead. "Where are you going Kim Minjeong." Jimin calls her.

"Why should I tell you when you go out you never tell me anyway." Minjeong said and walks out. She immediately enter the car. The drive bow to Jimin before going to the driver door.
.
.
.
"Isn't that your fault? You basically look like you're cheating on her." Yujin said. Jimin could only sigh. They're currently drinking in the garden.

Waiting for Minjeong to come home. But hours passed and she still haven't come home.

Jimin looks at the clock it's 9p.m but not even sight of Minjeong. She then decided to call the driver.

"Oh? She's at the hospital Your Highness." The driver said. Without thinking twice Jimin grab her jacket and immediately run towards her car. Starting the engine and drive towards the said hospital.

_____
You guys probably heard about the news. Let's just support Karina and her decisions. I won't stop writing about Winrina. It might be our only way to cope with our delulunes now 😭😭😭.
Last night I started to write a new book for Winrina as Crown Princess is only a few chapters left. But when I see the news this morning a new idea pop up in my mind. So I decided to continue with that storyline instead.