19

"Baby?" Minjeong calls her. Jimin immediately sit up when she sees Minjeong peeking thru the door.

Bright smile appears on Jimin face. "Aww my baby! Did you miss me?" Minjeong carres her face. Jimin nods like a child. Still smiling brightly.

"You're so cute even when you're sick." Minjeong kiss her forehead. Jimin heart softens when Minjeong kiss her.

"Have you eat?" Minjeong ask her. Jimin only shake her head. "What you haven't?! Why?" Jimin looks towards the door.

"Wait babe why aren't you talking." Minjeong carres her neck. "My throat hurts" Jimin pout and speak in her raspy voice. "Aww my baby" minjeong carres her neck.

"Your Highness time to eat." The nurse enters. Jimin smile and nods at her. Minjeong then excuse herself to go to the bathroom.

Minjeong Pov
What was that? Why is my heart beating this fast. I shouldn't fall for Jimin. I'm not falling for her right? I should kill her. I should take revenge for my dad.

"You're a great actress aren't you." I saw Jaemin walk towards me. I roll my eyes. He's the mastermind behind all this.

"Answer me babe. You know I don't like it when you roll your eyes." He kiss my cheek. "Let's stop with the overdose okay. Let's just let her die slowly." I push him a bit. He just chuckle. "Oh baby don't tell me you're falling?" I just ignore him. "But I want to take the throne sooner honey. That's why I put an extra flavour in her food." He smirk and walks away.

I immediately enters the room and snatched the plate from the nurse. Both Jimin and the nurse stare at me oddly.

Why did I do that? Didn't I want her to die? What's wrong with me?
.
.
.
.
.
"Honey? What's wrong?" Jimin ask Minjeong. The nurse sigh and calls the maid. To ask them to clean up the mess.

At the same time Jimin doctor enter. "What's going on?" The doctor ask. She notice the food and kneel down. She calls her assistant and she gave her a pair of tweezers. She pick up some of the food and place it in a zip log bag.

"What's wrong?" Jimin ask. The doctor turns to her. "I need to inspect this." Jimin let her do whatever she wants and turn to Minjeong.

"Uhh baby! I'll cook for you. I'm sorry." Minjeong says and kiss Jimin cheek before heading to the kitchen.

Jimin smile and nods her head. "Can I go to the kitchen too?" She ask her doctor. She nods and prepare ye wheelchair for her.

"She's a wife material isn't she." The butler smile at Jimin. Jimin nods and looks at Minjeong who's interacting with the kitchen staffs while cooking.

"I can imagine her in your family your Highness." Jimin froze when she heard it. She haven't thought about marrying Minjeong but she wants her to stay with her forever.

"Oh! Your Highness!" The head chef bow when he sees Jimin. The rest immediately panic and do the same. Jimin only smile at them. Minjeong notice they're silent so she turns around to see what happens. There she sees Jimin staring at her with heart eyes.

"Jimin?" Minjeong calls her. Jimin smile. "Just continue I want to watch you." Minjeong blush and continue cooking. The staffs around them also smile. Happy that their crown princess found the RIGHT one.

"Just a few minutes wait." Minjeong tells her. "Okay baby." Jimin smile and keep staring at her. She's really in love.
.
.
.
"Open!" Minjeong say. Jimin opens her mouth as Minjeong feeds her. The tension between them is really romantic. Both of them have bright smiles on their face.

Minjeong suddenly place her hand on Jimin cheek carresing it. Jimin leans into her touch while closing her eyes. Minjeong smile at how cute her girlfriend is.

"I love you." Minjeong leans in and close her lips. Jimin was shocked. "Baby...you will get sick too." Minjeong only hugs her. "I don't care."

Jimin smile. "Unnie." Minjeong calls her. Jimin looks at her.

"Let's get married."