57

Jimin stare at the kids. "Whose kids is this...how rich is their parents to dress them up like that." Ryujin ask Yujin. Jimin only listen to their conversation. But the little boy looks oddly like her.

Just then a browned long hair girl walk towards them. "It's been awhile." The voice she recognised. The voice she been missing for 6 years.

Jimin slowly move her eyes from the kids to the girl. "Minjeong..." Jimin whisper her name.

"Wow! You have two kids now?!" Ningning said squishing the kids cheeks. Minjeong only chuckle. "Yah why didn't you tell us?" Yeji said.

Yujin the stand up and helps the kids sit on the chair. "You guys didn't text me." Minjeong said.

The rest continue talking. Minjeong didn't even notice the girl who is sitting not far from her. But Minjeon already notice it first.

"Excuse me" the waiter comes with a baby chair and place it near the egde of the table. Making Minji sit in between Minjeong and Jimin.

Minjeong immediately stand up and adjust her daughter seat. Still not realising the other girl. Suddenly Giselle walk closer to Minjeong and helps her. "Jimin can you move a bit."

Hearing her name made Minjeong lift her head. That's when their eyes finally meet after 6 years.

'After 6 years I meet you again.' Jimin said to herself. Minjeong feels her throat goes dry seeing Jimin infront of her. Her heart beats faster.

Meanwhile Minjeon he is still staring at Jimin with his mouth agape. "You look like mama in picture!" Minjeon said. Hearing this, Minji immediately looks at her brother and Jimin.

"I-" Jimin was about to speak but Yujin cuts her off. "Let's eat!"

During the whole dinner, Minjeong only talks with the others she didn't even bother to look at Jimin. She only turns to her from time to time to feed Minji.

"Hmm! I can eat on my own I'm big boy!" Minjeon said. Minjeong smile and serve some food for Minjeon. The boy then thanks his mom.

"So Minjeong. What's your current status?" Yeji ask. They're not that close but they're not strangers too. They're basically just friends.

"I'm in a relationship." Minjeong said. The others immediately cheered. "Ooh! Kim Minjeong!"

Minjeong blushed but the kids just keep on eating their food. "Who is she? Do we know her?" Yujin ask teasing her.

"Kim Minju." Minjeong said without any hesitation. She started to forget Jimin existence there.

"WAIT ISN'T SHE'S AN ACTRESS?!" Giselle said. Minjeong only nods her head. Proud and love is visible in her smile.

"Aunty why you no talk?" Minjeon ask Jimin. Jimin looks at him. "Ahh...I don't like talking." Jimin smile at him.

Minjeon fix his glasses and look at the rest then back at Jimin. "They no talk to aunty! It's okay. I can talk to you." Minjeon flashes his cute smile.

Suddenly Minji touch Jimin hand. "Me too!" Jimin smile seeing the two kids. But one thing keeps lingering in her mind.

"Minji is Minju child..the name is not that far.." Jimin said to herself.

"How long have you guys been seeing each other?" Ryujin ask. Minjeong didn't even think before answering she remembers it exactly.

"4 years. Soon it'll be our 5th." Minjeong said. "5 years together yet no ring?" Ningning said.

Minjeong only chuckle. "I'm working on it." Yujin glance at Jimin who is talking with the kids she then smirk and looks at Minjeong.

"Minjeong. I heard you're a lawyer now. Wow all you have to do is escape a shitty dean and now look at you! That's a huge improvement." Yujin said. It's obvious she's mocking Jimin.

Minjeong only smile. "It's fine. As long as I'm free from Jimin and her mother it's all fine." Hearing what Minjeong said makes Jimin looks at her.

"Besides I'm the one who said I want to focus on Minjeon first. But things happen." Everyone became silent hearing what Minjeong said.

'did she just insulted me without insulting me?' Jimin said to herself.

"And then mama Minmin always give us kisses before bed!" Minjeon babbles. Jimin started to lose focus from the conversation. The guilt, started to eat her up. It's too late now. Minjeong is planning to marry Minju, meanwhile she's the one who cheated yet she's not even happy with her current marriage.
.
.
.
"Bye bye!" The kids wave towards Yujin who is the last to leave. Minji is asleep on Jimin shoulder. Minjeong doesn't want her to carry Her daughter but the kid will cry if she takes her away from Jimin.

"They're gone now. Drop the act" Minjeong said coldy and helps Minjeon wear his jacket. "Min...how are you?" Jimin ask.

"How I'm doing or how Minjeon is doing is none of your business."

Jimin holds her hand trying to talk to her. "Min I know I made a mistake but-"

"But what?! You had a choice Yu Jimin! You were given a choice! Cheating is never an accident because I know damn well you're not that stupid! That was your choice! You choose to ruin our family! You choose to ruin me! You choose a hoe over your own wife and kid." Minjeong said. Tears is streaming down her cheeks.

Jimin couldn't utter a word. What Minjeong said is true. "C-Can I atleast spend time with them tomorrow... Minjeong you can't say Minji is not my daughter. She is mine. She have my birthmark. Minjeon have it too." Jimin said hugging the kid close to her.

"She is. So what?! I don't want my kids near a cheater." Minjeong said. Minjeon who was listening slowly looks at Jimin.

"You're my mama?" Minjeong looks at Minjeon. "It's time to go home now." Minjeong then take Minji and place her in the car seat. She then do the same for Minjeon.

While on their way home Minjeong didn't say anything. She only carres her kids back. Trying to calm herself.

"Mommy...Can we spend time with mama tomorrow?"