40

As soon as the plane Jimin and Minjeong owns touch down on Heathrow Airport, the red carpets immediately rolls out for them, paparazzis is preparing to take pictures of the couple. It would be Jimin and Minjeong son first appearance.

The aircraft door opens and the stairs is down. Jimin carry their son and walks ahead of Minjeong. The British Royal family was waiting at the end of the stairs. Jimin shake hands with them and exchange a few words.

Minjeong only stand behind Jimin smiling at them. "Mommy can you hold him for a second?" Jimin ask. Minjeong blush by the sudden nickname. it's the first time Jimin calls her that and she did it infront of another royal family.

Jimin and Minjeong then enter the limousine that was prepared for them. As soon as the door closed Minjeong stare at Jimin. "What?" Jimin ask noticing her wife gaze.

"What did you just called me awhile ago?" Minjeong ask. Jimin lean closer. "Mommy?" Jimin teases. Minjeong face immediately turns red. Jimin leans closer and attach their lips together.

When they pull away Minjeong hits her shoulder. "The driver can see." Jimin only shake her head and place her hand on Minjeong thigh.
.
.
.
.
.
"So you'll be busy?" Minjeong ask. Jimin nods her head as the stylist style her clothes. "Yes...you sure you don't want to join?" Jimin ask as she looks at Minjeong who is changing their baby clothes thru the mirror.

Minjeong looks at her and smile. "Probably not. Our baby is still newborn." Jimin sigh and sign the others to leave the room. As soon as the door close she walks behind her wife and hugs her from behind. "I'm sorry I can't help you take care of him." She said kissing her wife shoulder. Minjeong smile and carres her arms. "It's fine honey. Don't worry."
.
.
.
.
.
Minjeong thought she'll be fine alone at home. The house they're currently staying is owned by Jimin family.

But the issue is. She's awkward around other people she doesn't know. She can speak English yes. She can understand it. But eventhough she already prepare the sentence she wanted to say she will always end up saying it in a broken English.

Currently she really wants to drink something. But she doesn't know how to ask the maids. So she sigh and decided to call Jimin.

After 10 minutes of trying to contact her. Minjeong give up. Jimin turned off her phone. Minjeong sigh and decided to wait.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hi" Jimin smile and lean down to kiss Minjeong on the lips and their son on the head.

"Why did you call?" Jimin ask removing her coat. Minjeong sigh. "I was thirsty..." Jimin immediately turns to her. "You could've-"

"I can't speak that well." Minjeong cuts her off. Jimin chuckle and wears her pyjamas. "What do you want to eat?" Jimin ask carresing Minjeong cheek. "Ramen.."

Jimin only nods and walk towards the kitchen. "Hungry ma'am?" One of the maids ask. Jimin chuckle and shake her head. "My wife is hungry." The maid only chuckle and leave.

Meanwhile Minjeong, she places the baby in the crib and spotted Jimin phone on the bed. She then takes it and was about to charge it when suddenly a message pop up. The number is not saved but the message caught her attention.

"Jimin you need to come back ASAP. your dad is missing."