45

"where are we going to stay?" Yoona ask her daughter. Jimin glance at the rearview mirror seeing Minjeong and her son then focus back on the road. "My house."

Yoona nods. Meanwhile Minjeong she's struggling to keep up with her son. Baby Minjeon keeps wiggling even when Minjeong place him on her lap he keeps babbling and trying to get out of his mother hold.

"Minjeonie~" Jimin calls him. The baby immediately turns his head to his mom. "Don't give mommy a hard time okay?" Jimin said glancing at them thru the rearview mirror.

Minjeong smile hearing what Jimin said. Minjeon immediately sit quietly on Minjeong lap. "Are you hungry?" Jimin ask her mom. Yoona only smile at her daughter.

After driving for awhile they arrived at Jimin's penthouse. Her maids immediately carry their things for them. "We can carry it on our own Ji." Minjeong said. Jimin only ignore her and carry their son.

"They want to do it honey. Let them be." Jimin said and holds Minjeong hand. Yoona walks ahead of them.
.
.
.
.
.
"You guys should wash up first and head to bed. It's late." Jimin said to Minjeong. Her mom is already asleep in the guest room. Without saying anything, Minjeong enters their room with Minjeon to get ready for bed.

Jimin sit on the couch and stare at the big window. Seeing the bright lights from the buildings lighten up the dark sky. She sigh and lean her head on the couch.

"What should I do." She ask herself. Jimin slowly close her eyes and sigh again.

A few moments later, she felt a pair of hands massaging her shoulders. Jimin immediately sit up, knowing it's her Minjeong.

"I'm sure we can find a way to fix this." Minjeong said. Jimin only nods enjoying the massage. Minjeong smile seeing her wife relax.

Suddenly Jimin holds her left hand tell her to sit on her lap. So Minjeong walk around the couch, infront of Jimin.

"Is he asleep?" Jimin ask and pulls Minjeong to sit on her lap. Minjeong nods and wrap her arms around Jimin shoulder.

Jimin leans in to her wife, hiding her face on her chest. She sigh feeling the comforting warmth of her wife.

"You're stressed." Minjeong said carresing her nape. Jimin looks up at her. "I'm fine with losing the title as long as I don't lose you."

Minjeong smile and lean down to kiss her on the lips. Suddenly Jimin pulls back and stare at her wife.

"Will you still love me if I'm no longer a princess?" Jimin ask. Minjeong smile. "What do you mean you're no longer a princess? You're my princess." Minjeong tuck some of Jimin hair behind her ear.

Jimin blushed and hide her face on her wife chest. "Kim Minjeong." Minjeong giggle and carres her hair.

"Why? It's true." Minjeong kiss Jimin forehead. "But... I'm sorry if I can no longer provide the life we used to have..." Jimin said. Minjeong smile softly at her wife.

"Jimin-ah. Those things doesn't matter to me. Even if we're leaving under a tree I will still be forever happy and thankful. Because you and our baby is still here with me."