78

Minjeong arrives home earlier than she should. She's holding a white envelope filled with pictures.

It's 2 in the morning when she enters her shared room with Jimin. Jimin is sleeping peacefully while hugging Minjeong pillow. "Hmm~ my minjenongie" Jimin giggles in her sleep while hugging the pillow tight.

Minjeong was about to slam the envelope on Jimin face stops. "If she's like this even when she sleeps...she probably wouldn't dare to cheat." Minjeong said to herself. She sighs and place the envelope in her bag.

She then walks towards the bathroom and change. Once she's done, she pulls the pillow from Jimin harshly making the girl wake up. "INTRUDER!" She screams. But when she sees Minjeong laying down she immediately sit up.

"Oh! Welcome home baby." Jimin said and kiss her forehead, cheeks and lips. "Have you eat? Want me to cook babe?" Minjeong stare at her.

"Don't you think something is suspicious." Jimin smile. "I'm curious why you suddenly come home early. But what's more important is that you're home safe." Jimin hugs her and smile. Minjeong sighs and hugs her. "I'm sorry someone gave me pictures of you with Seeun in the store and outside our house but-"

"Someone what me with who doing what?" Jimin ask. Minjeong bite her lip before looking at Jimin. "I'm sorry...I thought you cheated again so I-" Jimin kisses her forehead.

"It's fine.." Minjeong cup her cheeks. "It's not..I doubted you-" Jimin cuts her off. "I understand you're still trying to trust me again." Jimin smile and carres her cheeks. Minjeong keeps quiet after that. She just hugs Jimin tightly.

"You must be tired. Let's sleep." Jimin carres her hair. Minjeong shake her head. "I can't sleep." Jimin sighs and pats her chest. Minjeong then leans her head there and hugs her tightly. Jimin then slowly pats her back while humming a song. In just a few minutes Minjeong instantly fall asleep.

Jimin smile and kiss her wife head. "Cute." She said when she hears Minjeong tiny snores.
.
.
.
"Min. I don't want the crown." Jimin said. Minjeong stare at her. She just told her everything Suzy told her. But Jimin shows no interest.

"All I need is you, and our kids." She holds Minjeong hand. "I'm happy with my life now honey. I don't need a crown to determine my happiness. I'm happy working at the flower shop." Jimin smile.

Minjeong keeps staring at her. "Honey... It's not that I don't want to you know. But I don't want our live-" before Jimin could finish Minjeong retract her hand.

"They're going to kill you." Minjeong said. Jimin sits up straight. "What?" Jimin ask.

"Suzy said... they're not after the throne...they were after the assets." Minjeong said. Jimin stare at her with her mouth agape.

"Honey." Minjeong walk towards her."I know you're not interested in the crown." She wraps her arms around her neck. "But atleast." She carres Jimin cheeks, her eyes started to water.

"Please just...I don't want to lose you again. I'm happy enough with our current life but...you were meant to be there Jimin." Jimin cups her cheeks, wiping Minjeong tears. "The royalty is for you. You were born with it. You were assigned for it." Minjeong sobs staring into Jimin eyes while holding her hands that is on her cheeks.

"I don't care if you're a princess or what. I just don't want to lose you again." Minjeong sobs. Jimin leans closer and kiss her forehead. "You won't lose me baby.." Jimin carres her cheeks.

"Hm? I will never leave you ever again." Jimin kiss her lips. The couple shares a short kiss before Minjeong pulls back.

"Even if you don't want to do it. Please... atleast do it for me and the kids." Jimin have no choice but to agree. She doesn't like seeing Minjeong cry. It hurts her.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day, Jimin is preparing the clothes she will wear. Turns out as soon as Minjeong arrived in Seoul, she sends the proofs to the governments to held a press conference. They said they couldn't do anything. So Minjeong hired the royal reporters to spread the news.

"I'm nervous..." Minjeong smile at her. Jimin turns to her wife who is sitting on her left while watching the designer prep her. "You'll be fine baby." Minjeong said.

Jimin nods. Trying to focus on her wife instead. "You look gorgeous." Jimin smile. Minjeong stand up and peck her lips. "Sweet talker. I'll check on mom." Jimin smile and nods.

"So she will take back the throne." Taeyeon ask sipping her wine. Minjeong nods. "Whatever." Taeyeon rolls her eyes. Minjeong pats her mom shoulders. "Mom relax. I swear she changes now. Trust me." Minjeong reassure her.

Taeyeon sigh and turns to her daughter. "I just don't want you to get hurt Minjeong..." Minjeong smile and hugs her.

"I'm a big girl now mom. There's no need to worry." Minjeong said.

"That's the problem." Taeyeon cup her cheeks. "My baby girl is all grown up. You're still a newborn baby in my eyes."Taeyeon said admiring her daughter. Minjeong giggles and hugs her mom.