39

Minjeong eyes immediately open and she immediately sit up on the bed. Jimin who was sleeping peacefully too wake up, shocked by the sudden movement by her wife.

"What happened?!" Jimin ask. Minjeong turns to her and looks at herself. The alarm clock is still beeping. Minjeong sigh and the blanket that was covering her body falls down to her lap.

"Yah! Change that alarm clock! I thought I died!" Minjeong scream at her wife. Jimin looks at her. "Huh?" Jimin ask confused she then turns to her wife.

Minjeong is running her fingers thru her hair groaning. Meanwhile Jimin she started to drool over her wife naked body. But she's still confused.

They just spend the night doing whatever married couples do then they woke up with her wife angry at her. "Why are you mad? It's just-"

Jimin couldn't finish her words when her wife suddenly started sobbing. Jimin panic and immediately pulls her into a hug. Minjeong immediately hide her face on Jimin neck.

"What's wrong baby?" She ask while carresing Minjeong hair. Minjeong looks up at her. Jimin looks at her wife and smile. But that made Minjeong cry even more. "I dream that I died." Minjeong said slowly.

Jimin heard it and immediately hug her tight. "And then?" She ask. Minjeong just keep sobbing and Jimin rubs her back. "I was calling for you but you didn't hear..."

Jimin eyes immediately soften seeing her wife cry infront of her. She just hugs her tighter and put kisses on her head, shoulders and neck.

"I'm not ready to leave you and our baby yet." Minjeong sobs. Jimin smile and cup her cheeks. "My crybaby. Stop crying now. I'm here. You're here. Nothing will separate us. If you die. I will die too." Jimin smile. Minjeong hits her shoulder.

"Stupid. So if I die first you will kill yourself" Minjeong said. Jimin nods her head and kiss Minjeong forehead. "I love you." Jimin says and kiss the crying girl forehead longer.

A knock on the door disturb the couple sweet moments. "Come in!" Jimin say. They don't even bother to wear a robe as their current position covers their body.

"He's awake Your Highness." The babysitter tells them. Jimin nods and thank her.

"I'll take Minjeon first okay?" Jimin said and stand up. But Minjeong holds her hand tight. "Min. I'll bring him. I'll be back in 10 seconds." Jimin said and wears her robe. She then walks towards their son room.

"Morning my little prince " Jimin carries him. The baby smile at his mom. Jimin then brings him to their bedroom.

As soon as she enters the first thing she sees is the sulking Minjeong. "You said 10 seconds.. It's been like 20." Minjeong pout.

Jimin sigh and sit on the edge of the bed. "How do you know? You didn't even count." Jimin looks at her. Minjeong glare at her and take their baby.

"No milk for you!" Minjeong said and start breastfeeding their son. Jimin only stare at her. "Yah why?" Jimin whine.

"You pervert." Minjeong said and turns around. Jimin stare at her wife back.

"What..." Minjeong only ignore her and focus on their son.
.
.
.
.
.
"Sorry to bother your time."

Jimin little family is currently in the living room on the second floor. Jimin was sipping her tea when one of her guard enter.

"your Highness. Your father ask me to deliver you a message." He said and pass the letter to Jimin. Jimin nods and he bows.

When he exit Minjeong said thank you and glare at her wife. "You should learn to say thank you next time Jimin." Minjeong said while playing with their son. Jimin only ignore her and open the letter.

Jimin eyes widen and sigh when she reads it. "What is it?" Minjeong ask and approach her she then takes the letter and giggle.

"I want you and Minjeong to visit the British Royal Family Next Week. Your tickets is here. So you better come here.

Also don't forget to buy me chips when you come here.

The first one is optional. The second one is a must.

Love- Your handsome dad"