23

5 Years Later
"You sure you want to live on your own?" Siwon ask his daughter. Jimin smile at her father. "Yes only until I have my own child."

Siwon chuckle and looks at Jimin. She's currently preparing her clothes for tomorrow. Jimin have to visit one of the new condominiums under her name.

"So...you know Chaewon is still available." Siwon said. He's a bit hesitant at first but he wants his daughter to get married to too. Jimin smile and sit down. "I'll think about it. And it's almost 3 dad you have to attend the charity." Jimin said. Siwon immediately stand up and speed wall towards the door.

Jimin only shake her head and smile. It's been 5 years since she last seen and heard about Minjeong. During those time Jimin joined the military so she would be ready to takeover the throne.

'i wonder how is she doing" Jimin thought to herself until her phone started ringing. Jimin looks at the caller ID and chuckle it's Giselle.

"Yah! You're back!" Giselle said on the other line.

"Yup! Why did you call? Miss me?" Jimin teases her.

"No! I'm having an engagement party tonight! You must come." Jimin chuckle and remember when Giselle calls her and ask if she should propose to Ningning.

"I wouldn't want to miss my best friend celebration." Jimin tells her.

The two chit chat a bit more before ending the call. Jimin then call her secretary to prepare clothes for her. "Girl. You can't decide your own clothes?" Ryujin groan. After graduating Jimin offers her to work. She immediately agree because atleast she knows the boss.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hmm too cute." Ningning said while judging her friend. "Too old." Minjeong groan and changes her clothes again.

Ningning invited her to the party too but Minjeong don't know what to wear. this is her 15th outfit and Ningning still doesn't like it.

"Ning please just choose one." Minjeong groan. Ningning glares at her. "We're going to a club. What were you thinking you want to wear you bunny jacket there."

Minjeong sighs and sit down. Giving up. "You're a law student yet you don't have hot clothes." Ningning roll her eyes when suddenly an idea pops up in her mind.

"Where's the outfit you wore when you attended your first hearing?" Ningning ask. Minjeong walks to her closet and shows it to Ningning.

"WEAR THAT!" Ningning exclaim. Minjeong stare at her in disbelief. "Are you serious?" Ningning nods her head.

"Just say you're a lawyer who is stressed and needed a drink." Minjeong roll her eyes and put it aside. She enters her shower room starting to get ready.
.
.
.
"Wow you invited a lot of people Gi!" Yujin said and pat her friend head. Giselle only smile and holds Ningning waist.

"You're here!" Giselle said excitedly when she sees Jimin walking towards them in the VVIP Lounge. "Congratulations!" Jimin hug both Giselle and Ningning.

"Hey! Still no lady?" Yujin teases her. Jimin only glares at her and laugh it off.

There's a lot of people eyeing Jimin. She let her hair down and only put on some light make up. She's wearing her Ralph Lauren shirt and pintucks pants. She's also wearing high heels that have the same colour as her pants.

"Bro now all the ladies attention is on you." Ryujin said as a joke. Suddenly she feels stings on her ear. "What?" Yeji pulls her ear harder. "N-No! Ouch! I was joking!" Yeji huffs and goes back to her seat. Jimin just laugh at her and shake her head. "Pregnancy changes her." Ryujin pout.

"Sorry I'm late." Their conversation was cut off by someone whose voice Jimin clearly remember.

She turns around and her eyes meet the girl she has been missing for 5 years. Her hair is lomger now and she's wearing a Riello Dress in Black and her coat slinging over her shoulder. She's wearing high heels too to match with her look.

Jimin couldn't say anything when she sees her. She changed a lot and she looks prettier than ever.