4

Minjeong enters her classroom and greets her new classmates. Thankfully all of them is really kind. She feels welcome. "There's an empty seat near the window at the back. You can sit there." Ningning told her. Minjeong thank her and head to her seat.

'sigh I'll be fine here right.' Minjeong thought to herself as she looks around the classroom. The class is really noisy. The boys was busy talking about boys things and some of the girls is doing their make up at the back.

"Are you new here?" Someone approached her. Minjeong looks at him up and down.

"I am" She replied smiling at him. He then pulled a chair and place it next to Minjeong table. He smile and brush his hand thru his hair.

"I'm Jeno nice meeting you." He offered his hand. Minjeong accepted the handshake.

"Minjeong" Minjeong reply. They then started talking about the school. Jeno explains which teachers is teaching the subjects, who's the smartest, who's the pick me, who's the athlete. He then talks a bit about himself.

"I'm in the track team actually. I'm not that good but I'm one of the athletes." He chuckle nervously and rubs his nape shyly. Minjeong giggle at his cuteness.

"Why did you move from your old school?" Jeno ask her. Minjeong froze after hearing the question. She swear to herself she won't talk about her past again when she switches school.

"I uh the school is just not...great." Minjeong reply clearly feeling uncomfortable with the question.

"Why?" Jeno ask. Minjeong looks at him. Jeno genuinely looks interested. But she really doesn't like talking about it. She was about to answer him when suddenly Wonyoung enter with a lot of papers.

The students groan and goes back to their seats. Wonyoung smirk.

"Time for your psychometric test!" Wonyoung smile brightly.

"These test makes me want to turn psycho.' Jeno say and stand up. He then usher the kid who was sitting next to Minjeong to move because he wants to sit there.

'is she Minjeong?' Wonyoung ask herself and looks around. Jimin told her to keep her eyes on Minjeong.

"Keep your eyes on her. I don't want her to be close to Jeno. They have the same history." The words Jimin said keeps playing in her head.

"JENO!" Jimin suddenly show up at the front. Minjeong and Jeno who keeps giggling awhile ago suddenly stopped when Jimin called him out. Wonyoung also flinch.

"Sit here." Jimin points at the extra table on the front.

Jeno sighs and stands up. He then walks towards Jimin and bows. He then sit on the table.

"Minjeong don't have to take it. She already took it from her old school." Jimin tell Wonyoung and glance at Minjeong.

Minjeong only gulp and play with her fingers. When she sees Jimin eyes. She knows someone already knows about her past.

Jimin walks towards Minjeong.

"Sorry to bother you. But can you come with me for a minute?" Jimin ask and smile at Minjeong. Minjeong nods and stand up. She then follows Jimin.

The two didn't talk at all. She notices that a lot of people greet Jimin. All of them bow when they see her.

"Here." Jimin suddenly stop and opens the door for Minjeong. She write the sign on the front. This is where the council members meeting rooms is. But there's a special room for the president and vice president of the club.

Jimin let Minjeong sit on the couch. Minjeong only follows and look at the floor.

"Here" Jimin pass her a blanket to cover her legs and a bottle of water. The taller girl then suddenly walk towards her office.

Suddenly a bunch of papers were slammed on the coffee table infront of Minjeong. Which shocked her.

Minjeong looks up and was met with Jimin scary eyes. She gulp. She realise Karina have taken off her blazer and roll her sleeve to her elbow.

"We need to talk about your school record. The fact you have this history surprises me that you could enter this school." She sits down infront of Minjeong. Eyes never leaving the younger girl.