52

Jimin is waiting patiently on the bed with her pyjamas. She keeps glancing at the bathroom door. Suddenly the door clicks making her stand up at the speed of light.

Seeun slowly looks at her. Jimin smile softly at her. Suddenly Seeun break down in theirs. Happy tears.

"I'm pregnant!"
.
.
.
.
.
Minjeong is making cookies with her son in the kitchen. When suddenly the door bell rings. She looks at Minjeon and smile excitedly. "That's must be mama!"

Minjeong fix herself and carry her son. She then walk towards the main door with big smile. Expecting Jimin on the other side of the door.

But instead she was greeted by Jimin attorney. Minjeong smile drops when she sees him. "Did something happen?" Minjeong ask.

The attorney only looks down and shows her the brown envelope. "More like. We need to discuss something."

Minjeong then invites him in. She prepares a glass of orange juice for him. He put down his suitcase and place the envelope on the coffee table. Minjeong looks at it. "What is it?"

"Help yourself Maam." He said. Minjeong slowly reach towards the envelope. Her heart pounding as if it's about to burst out.

She opens it and glance at the attorney. He didn't dare to look at Minjeong in the eyes. He's staring at the floor instead.

Minjeong pulls out the paper. Her heart immediately aches seeing the words written on it. Never in her life thought that Jimin will do this to her.

Divorce Papers. Minjeong looks at the attorney and back at the paper. She checks it. She feels like her world stops seeing Jimin thumbprint and signature there.

"Also..I shouldn't do this. But I...you should know." He pulls out a small white envelope. He hands it to Minjeong. Minjeong takes it and immediately opens it.

Her jaw drops and the tears she've been holding roll down her cheeks. The pictures drop from her hands. It's pictures from Jimin wedding.

Her sobs echo thru the house. The attorney can't do anything but stay quiet. "S-She left 10% amount of the company for you maam. She have given the child custody to you too maam including the child care and everything." He explains eyes still avoiding Minjeong.

Minjeong only stay quiet. She glance at the pictures and immediately cover her mouth with her hands not wanting her son to hear her cry.

"She won't be present during the divorce finalise. So if you could...put your thumbprint here. And sign.." he takes out his ink pad and pen and place it near the divorce papers.

Minjeong seems hesitant. He sighs. "Miss Kim...you know what's best for you and your son right? If I'm in your position. And my husband secretly gets married behind my back...I will leave her or him without thinking twice."

And just like that Minjeong do what she was told. The attorney sigh and place the signed papers in the envelope. He then stands up and bow 90°. "I apologise. I'll see you in the next 3 days Miss Kim. Also. Miss Yu told me you have to leave this house by tomorrow." He then walks out.

Leaving Minjeong on the couch.

"Everything is happening too fast...just a few days ago we started to show affections again. I thought everything is fine now. I thought she changed. I thought she's the one for me. She's the only one I have...I trusted her." Minjeong glance at the picture and smile bitterly, her hands clenching on her dress.
.
.
.
Flashback

"Please Miss Yu! I really really need this job! My mom is sick! I really really need a job! Please I'm begging you." Seeun begs.

"Look Miss Seeun. It's not that I can't. It's just. You're not qualified. You didn't finish high school. You didn't even have any working experience." Jimin said while massaging her temple.

She glance at the begging girl infront of her. She's really annoyed by now, but then Minjeong suddenly enters. "Please leave my wife is here." Jimin said and stand up. She then walk towards Minjeong and was about to kiss her but Minjeong holds her shoulder. "What happened?" Minjeong ask.

Jimin sighs and explains everything to her. Minjeong smile and leave a kiss on Jimin cheek. "Just accept her honey...her mom is not well. Imagine if you're in her shoes." Minjeong said. Jimin eyebrows furrowed hearing this.

Minjeong walk towards the crying girl. She lends her hand. "Stand up." The girl immediately follows. Minjeong smile and take some tissues wiping the girl tears. "okay then. Don't cry anymore. Just make sure you will do your work properly okay?" Minjeong smile at her. The girl nods and bow many times towards Minjeong.

Jimin sigh and only shake her head.

End of flashback
.
.
.
"If it wasn't for me your life wouldn't be this good...your mom probably will be dead..but..this is how you pay me back after I helped you." Tears started streaming down Minjeong cheeks again.

She slowly stands up and walk towards the kitchen. She doesn't even mind the picture anymore. She just steps on it.

She takes out the cake she prepared for Jimin and walk towards the garage. She then smash the cake on Jimin favourite Lamborghini car. She takes out her phone and delete the original picture of the cake she made.

"Welcome home daddy
from baby number 2!"