56

Jimin just landed in Japan. As soon as she enters her hotel room, she lay down on the bed and sigh. "Finally." She sigh.

Jimin stands up and walk towards the huge window. She watch the busy streets of Tokyo. A few couples here and there, some with their family, some people just all alone and a few students.

"Huh?" Jimin said and Checks her phone. She received two messages. One from Seeun one from Giselle.

She opens the message from Giselle first.

Aeri
Let's meet up at Xxx Bar.
I don't accept no as an answer.

She chuckle and opens the message from Seeun. It's a picture of Jinni drawing.

Seeun❤️
She's waiting for your call

I'll call later.
Tell her I miss her.

Jimin place her phone on the bedside table and starts to get ready.
.
.
.
.
.
"Yes they're asleep." She glance at her kids sleeping on the bed. "Aww I miss them already." The girl on the other line said.

"I'm sure they miss you too." Minjeong said smiling while stirring her coffee. "Really how about their mommy?" Minju said. Minjeong chuckle. "Their mommy miss mama minmin so much too." Minju blushed hearing what Minjeong said.

"Really?" Minju said. "Mmm! How about mama Minmin? Does she miss their mommy too?" Minjeong said.

"Of course~ I miss their mommy every second." Minju said. This time it's Minjeong turn to blush.

"Have you eat baby?" Minjeong ask. "I haven't I don't have any appetite when you're not here." Minju said makin Minjeong chuckle.

"I wish I could kiss your pout away." Minjeong said. "How did you know I'm pouting?" Minju ask. "I have my ways~" Minjeong tease her.

"Honey. I have to continue the shoot now. I promise I won't miss my meals and kiss the kids for me. Love you." Minju said. Minjeong smile "okay honey. Love you more."

Minjeong ends the call with a bright smile on her face. Suddenly there's a notification in her phone. Her cheeks turns pink reading her message.

Mama Minmin❤️💍
I know the girls in Tokyo is sexy. But remember there's something even sexier waiting for you at home.

After seeing the pic Minju send her she got shy. She never done any of those with Minju but they already see each other naked body.

"Yes!~" Minjeong send her a voice note. She then place her phone on the night stand and looks at her kids. "They must've been tired."

She then unpack their suitcase and ready her kids clothes. After she's done choosing theirs, she then take a bath as Giselle invited them for dinner tonight.
.
.
.
.
.
"Mommy..." Minji is the first to wake up. But she looks around and only see Minjeon sleeping.

Minjeong was doing her make up when suddenly she heard loud cries from the kids room. She immediately runs towards the room and was shocked to see Minji crying.

"Mommy!" Minji calls her. Minjeong immediately carries her and rubs her back. "Shh mommy's here"

Minji starts to calm down but she keeps clinging on her mother afraid Minjeong will leave her again.

"Oppa is here with you...why did you cry." Minjeong ask softly. Minjeong never once scream at her kids neither did she raise her voice. She's a strict-soft type of mom.

"Mommy?" Minjeon calls her as soon as he wakes up. When he sees Minjeong. He immediately hugs her.

"My babies." Minjeong kiss their heads.
.
.
.
.
.
"Why did you invite her." Yujin said glaring at Jimin who is sitting at the end of the table. "She's still our friend Yujin." Giselle said.

"Really? I believe I don't have a cheater for a friend." Yujin said. Jimin rolls her eyes and drinks her beer.

"Who are we waiting for anyway." Yeji ask trying to calm the atmosphere. "Yeah..this is unusual. We usually have our reunion in a club or something. Why suddenly at the bar." Ryujin ask.

"Because there's a kids meals here." Giselle said. The rest looks at her confused.

Suddenly someone familiar walks near them. Someone who Jimin knows well.

"Aunty Giselle!" The two kids cheered and run towards her. Giselle immediately hugs them.

Behind them there's a girl that caught Jimin eyes. "Minjeong..."