33

"are you ready?" 5 Months has passed. Minjeong is now 5 months pregnant. The couple decided to announce her pregnancy at their wedding day.

"What will the people think about me?" Minjeong said. Taeyeon looks at her daughter. "What will they say about me getting pregnant before marriage" she continues.

Taeyeon approach her daughter carres her head. Minjeong immediately hugs her mother. "The royal family is known for being religious mom. Me and Jimin did it before marriage and we have a baby. And worst. We're both girls. What will the people think?" Minjeong sobs on her mother.

Taeyeon carres her daughter head. "That's not what matter baby. Everyone likes you with Jimin. They understand her condition. They respect her choices. Even if they want to say things they can't sweetie. You're married to a royalty." Taeyeon try to comfort her.

Minjeong looks up at her mother with puffy eyes and pouty lips. Taeyeon smile at her daughter cuteness. "You. My daughter. No matter what happen. Even if the people hates on you. Always remember you married Jimin because of love. Not because of her money and power. Do your duty as a wife and a mother." She wipe minjeong tears.

"I will always be here for you." Taeyeon leave a kiss on her daughter forehead. Minjeong smile at what her mother said. Their moment were cut short because the hairstylist and make up artist enter the room.
.
.
.
.
.
"Is she ready?" The photographers ask. Minjeong is sitting on the big couch in her strapless ballgown type wedding dress. Holding a fresh bouquet of red roses. Her hair is styled in half up hairstyle with a veil on her head.

"Where's her heels?" The photographer ask. The stylist stare at him. "She's just sitting down. Her dress is covering her feet anyway." She answer. The truth is. Minjeong feet hurts when she wears it. So she decided to only wear when the ceremony starts.

"I'm sorry." One of The photographers apologies and started taking pictures of Minjeong. Suddenly Yoona enter Minjeong room.

"Jimin is done. Let's take the couple photo now." She smile at Minjeong. Minjeong then stand up and wear her bunny slippers. Her stylists following behind her with her heels.

When they enter the room where they're going to take pictures. She sees Jimin her mermaid wedding dress. Her hair is styled in a bouncy blowout and a tiara on her crown. Minjeong smile at her future wife.

Jimin extend her hand towards Minjeong. Minjeong then holds her hand. They didn't planned to pose like that but the photographer found it beautiful so he take a shoot of it.

"You're so beautiful." Jimin said and was about to kiss Minjeong forehead but was stopped by Minjeong. "You will leave a lip mark there." Jimin chuckle and they started taking pictures.

A few moments later, the others left the couple in the room. Jimin is hugging Minjeong from behind while they watch the arrival of the guests, news reporters reporting live what is happening and millions of citizens outside.

"Love?" Jimin calls her while carresing her tummy. Minjeong only hum in response. "I love you" jimin said. Minjeong blush but carres Jimin hands. "I love you too."

Their sweet moments were interrupted by one of the guards. "Your Highness. It's time." Jimin then remove her hands from Minjeong waist and smile at her. "I'll see you later " Minjeong nods and smile. Her stylist then enter and help her wear the heels.
.
.
.
.
.
"I now pronounce you wife and wife!" The officiant said. Jimin immediately cup Minjeong cheeks and kiss her passionately. Everyone cheered around them, both Jimin and Minjeong parents started crying. But Jimin father cry the most. He almost forget how to breathe.

Jimin move her hands and carres Minjeong tummy. They both then pull away and look at each other. Big smile plastered on both of their face.

"You ready?" Jimin ask. Minjeong nods and Jimin interwine their fingers. They walk out of the venue greeting the citizens. They all cheered when they see the new royal couple.

But they cheered louder when Minjeong remove the bouquet that has been covering her baby bump for hours. "Told you they will love you." Jimin whisper. Minjeong only smile at her and leave a peck on her lips.