62

Minjeong is currently in her closet. Choosing what to wear. She have an event tonight where a lot of high class people and celebrities will join.

Minjeong plans to match with Minju. But Minjeong designer will style her. So Minjeong can't really do that.

"Ah! This white dress!" She smile and takes it. Her secretary Hitomi only smile watching her.

"Do you like it?" She ask Minjeong. Minjeong nods and stand infront of the mirror.

"This is the first time I see someone rich choose an outfit from their closet instead of getting it tailored." Hitomi said. Minjeong smile at her thru the reflection. "I don't want to waste money. I could've just use those money for my kids and wife."

Hitomi smile hearing that. "I'm sure your wife and kids is grateful to have you in their life miss."

"I hope so."she said remembering her moments with Minju. "I will reveal our relationship tonight." Minjeong said smiling widely.

"It's just...I love her so much I can't keep hiding her. I really hope she will love the ring." Minjeong said. Hitomi smile at her boss. "I'm sure she will ma'am"

The two exchanged a smile before Minjeong starts to get ready.
.
.
.
As soon as he steps out of the car cameras flashed immediately starts. Minjeong try her best to open her eyes and smile for the cameras.

She then spots Minju at the other end of the carpet doing interviews with some reporters. She immediately walks to her. Ignoring others gaze and calling for her.

She taps Minju shoulder. Minju turns around and immediately hugs her waist. She then leans closer and kiss Minjeong lips. The kiss last for a few seconds before they pull away and Minjeong enters the venue. The fans and reporter was shocked to see it.

"You two look good together maam." Hitomi said as she served Minjeong her food. Minjeong smile and sips her wine. "Are you in a relationship?" She ask Hitomi.

Hitomi smile and shake her head. "My ex girlfriend lives here in Seoul too. I'm still in love with her."

"Why did you two broke up?" Minjeong ask putting her glass on the table. Hitomi smile. "She wants to become an actress. So I support her. She said after 6 years we will get back together and she'll marry me. So I'm Still waiting for her." Hitomi smile proudly.

"Wow how are you sure she's loyal?" Minjeong ask. Hitomi turns to her. "trust. I trust my minguri." Hitomi smile. Minjeong smile at her secretary and focus on her food.

After awhile Minju finally joins her. Hitomi went to the toilet. "Did you had fun?" Minjeong ask. Minju nods and kiss her again.

"Miss Kim you receive-" Hitomi approach them holding her phone. Minju pulls back and looks at her annoyed.

"Sorry did I bother- wait..." Hitomi stare at her. Minju eyebrows immediately relaxed and she stands up. Minjeong looks at them.

Hitomi slowly points at Minju and Minjeong. "Y-You two? Y-Youre together..." Hitomi said. Minjeong immediately smile and stand up.

"This is my girlfriend Hitomi." Minjeong said proudly. But the expression on Minju face is unreadable.

"H-Hitomi.." she calls her. "Y-You said you will go back to Seoul to pursue your dream." Hitomi said tears started forming in her eyes.

"I-I support you e-eventhough it hurts me. I worked hard to reach your level...I-I didn't expect..Y-You told me to wait for you.." tears is now streaming down Hitomi cheeks.

Minjeong is both shocked and confused. She turns to Minju. But minju eyes is on Hitomi. "Hii-chan.. it's not what it looks like.." Minju try to reach her hand.

But the smaller girl avoids her. She immediately walks out of the venue. "Minju..." Minjeong calls her. "I'm sorry Min." Minju immediately chase after Hitomi.

Leaving Minjeong confused, hurt, angry, betrayed? Those are the emotions she's feeling right now. But most of it she feels guilty.