43 [TW]

"ma'am may I help you with that?" Nayeon the maid ask Minjeong. Minjeong only shake her head and smile. She then walks away.

Nayeon only looks at Minjeong back as she walks. "She have the letter!" Nayeon informs her boss.

"You better get those letters before they decide to let that bitch takeover the throne." He hangs up the call. He then walks downstairs towards one of his room. A machine scan his eyes and the door opens.

Revealing a man who is even half alive sitting on the floor. "Seems like your daughter in law knows something." He crouch down face to face with the guy.

The weak man could only listen. He doesn't have the energy to answer anymore. "Siwon-ah. You really. Really annoys me. From the day you were born up until today." Chanyeol chuckle.

"Answer me." He looks at Siwon. Siwon couldn't say anything. He couldn't even feel his body anymore. Chanyeol stand up and throw his cigarette at him.

"Bring me the gun." Chanyeol order his people. The girl then opens a drawer and hands the gun to Chanyeol.

"Bye." Chanyeol said before shooting Siwon on the head. Making his blood splatter on the wall. He then drops the gun on the floor and walks away.
.
.
.
"Min! Ahh! Minjeong!" Jimin scream. Minjeong who was in the bathroom immediately run towards Jimin. "Baby?! What's wrong?! What happened?!" Minjeong ask.

Jimin is clenching hard on her chest. Her breathing is heavy. Minjeong hugs her and pulls her head towards her chest. Jimin started sobbing uncontrollably.

"Papa.." Jimin mutter. Minjeong only carres her hair while trying to comfort her. "We'll find him honey." Minjeong said Kissing her head Jimin only nods and snuggle closer to her wife.
.
.
.
.
.
A few hours passed and the couple is currently cuddling on the bed. Jimin have her head on Minjeong chest while the younger girl plays with her hair. "Honey?" Minjeong breaks the silence.

"Hm?" Jimin answer. "What happened to you awhile ago?" Minjeong ask. Jimin slowly looks up. Minjeong looks at her and carres her shoulder. Jimin sigh as Minjeong lean closer leaving a kiss on her lips. "I suddenly..I my chest suddenly hurts." Jimin said hiding her face on Minjeong neck.

"Then why did you call for your dad?" Minjeong ask. Jimin could only sigh and hugs her wife tighter. "I don't know.."

Minjeong pulls her closer hugging her tightly. Everytime someone ask Jimin about the King. She started to become more and more emotional everyday.

The door suddenly opens revealing the babysitter. She's carrying Minjeon. Jimin immediately stand up and thank her. She then brings Minjeon towards their bed.

The baby smile when she sees Minjeong. "He looks like you." Minjeong said. Jimin only chuckle and kiss their son chubby cheeks.

While the little family is having their time together. Nayeon have sneaked in to Jimin office. "It's finally the end for your family."