6

Jimin feel something on her cheeks so she slowly open her eyes and was met with Minjeong eyes. The two stare at each other in silence.

"What are you doing?" Jimin break the silence.

"You're so beautiful" Minjeong reply. She doesn't even realise those words escape her lips.

"Pardon?" Jimin reply shocked with what she heard.

"JIMIN?!" Yeji opens the door. Minjeong immediately walks out and Yeji keeps looking back at the main door and Jimin.

Yeji then suddenly gasp.

"YOU TWO ARE DAT-" before Yeji could finish her words Jimin told her to shut up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"How's school." Key ask his daughter and drink his orange juice.

"Wow. Suddenly you cared." Minjeong respond while rolling her eyes. She knows her response is rude but why would she care.

"Minjeong. You know me and your mom is busy taking care of your brother at the hospital. Please. I don't want to see your attitude right now." Key looks at her.

Minjeong only rolls her eyes. On her first day of school her little brother got hospitalised. He followed their cousin who is a paparazzi to the royal palace but then her cousin forgot about him and left him while there.

"If you don't want to see my attitude you know damn well to not talk to me." Minjeong reply looking at her father.

"Kim Minjeong!" Key put down his utensils.

"What? You're gonna hit me?" Minjeong say challenging him.

"That's it!" Key stand up and throw his napkin. "I'm tired of you being a slut! This attitude of yours have to change! I respected you when I first married your mother! Don't make me regret it!"

"I wouldn't be like this if you didnt kill my father!" Minjeong respond. The maids around them immediately left the dining room.

Minjeong stepfather Key is actually a wealthy businessman.

"I didn't kill him."

"Stop lying." Minjeong stand up and goes to her room.

Minjeong dad left them when she was just 3 years old. He works as soldier but he died while serving in the military. As what they told her.

Minjeong was basically raised alone by her mother. Until his father best friend Key show up and take care of them. But he didn't take care of Minjeong well as Minjeong got raped when she was just 5 years old by one of his worker.

Little Minjeong didn't know what is it until she enters middle school. She grows up to be problematic. She always skips school. Date boys left and right.

The worst thing she have done is date someone who is 5 years older than her when she was just 15. The guy promise her will marry Minjeong. So minjeong trust him and gave everything to him.

Until he became abusive and would hit Minjeong everytime she made a mistake. When the guy left her Minjeong body was covered with bruises and love bites.

Minjeong became depressed and needed to seek a lot of psychologist. But none of them could help her. Until she started sleeping with boys for money.
.
.
.
.
.
"Okay students. Our mentoring program will start this week. As you guys know the seniors will mentor you guys. Here's the list of names with whom you will be partnered with." The principal announce. Jimin is just standing next to him along with some of the lead students.