49

Minjeong is pacing back and forth in the living room. Trying to stay calm and as she said trying to be positive.

"She's not gonna marry her is she?" Those words keep repeating in her head for the past hour. "Jimin will never do that. I have to trust her. Right. If there's no trust in marriage then it wouldn't work. So I have to trust her." Minjeong said.

Suddenly the door opens revealing Jimin mom with a lot of shopping bags. "Yah yah. Help me." Yoona said and lift her leg.

Minjeong immediately goes towards her and kneel down helping her remove her heels. But she's struggling. "Yah! You fucking bitch! Can't you open it properly?!" She hits Minjeong on the head.

But Minjeong didn't flinch. She only keeps trying to remove her heels.

"What the hell?" Jimin asked confused on why their door is open. She enters and was shocked to see Minjeong on her knees while her mother is hitting her.

"YAH EOMMA! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Jimin run towards them and told Minjeong to stand up. Minjeong only stay quiet and stand behind her.

"You. How dare you raise your voice at me." Yoona stare at her daughter up and down. "Pathetic just like your father." Yoona said and walks towards her room.

Jimin watch as her mother walks away and turns to Minjeong. Minjeong is standing like a sad puppy who got scolded by her owner with her head hung low. But Jimin notice her little pout. She smiles and hugs her wife.

"Let's go to our room now. Are you okay?" Jimin ask. Minjeong only nods.
.
.
.
"I thought you'll be home tomorrow." Minjeong said. Jimin is currently sitting on the edge of the bed while Minjeong kneeling infront of her removing her shoes.

"Ah the flight got delayed. Why do you ask?" Minjeong only shake her head. When she's done, she stand up and help Jimin with her clothes.

There's only silence between them. Jimin is wondering why Minjeong is so silent. Usually she will try her best to get Jimin attention until she got screamed at for being too noisy.

"So... how's your day?" Jimin ask. Minjeong didn't respond. She knows it's one of Jimin ways to just scold her even more.

When she's done she takes all of Jimin clothes and shoes and enter the laundry room. Jimin stand up and wears her robe and follows her wife.

"Ah-" Minjeong was shocked when she sees Jimin behind her when she turns around. Jimin suddenly lean closer pinning her on the counter. "are you okay?" Jimin ask.

Minjeong feels odd by Jimin suddenly caring. "I'm fine." Minjeong said. Minjeong was about to walk away but Jimin holds her wrist.

"Minjeon is crying." Minjeong lied and immediately walks towards the baby room.
.
.
.
.
.
"He's not asleep yet?" Jimin ask sitting up from the bed. Minjeong turns to head and shake her head. Jimin wears her glasses and turns on the bedside lamp. "Come." Jimin said takes Minjeon from Minjeong.

"Shh.. don't cry that's enough you're making mommy tired." Jimin said. "Just lay down and rest i'll look after him." Minjeong nods and lay down on the bed..

While she's trying to sleep, Minjeon stopped crying and she can feel Jimin massaging her head to help her sleep better.

"This is so sudden." Minjeon suddenly said. Jimin only hums and continue what she's doing.

She suddenly stand up and place Minjeon in his crib. She then lay down behind Minjeong and hugs her tightly.

"Our relationship seems down lately. Maybe it's time for baby number 2?"