54

6 Years Later

"What is this bullshit?!" Jimin scream echoes thru the company building. She then slam the file on her mom.

"Jimin we already got back the throne. That's what matter-" Jimin shook her head. "This is not about that! It's how you get this. Be honest. You killed my father for this didn't you."

Yoona stare at her daughter in disbelief and looks away. "YAH! HOW DARE YOU CALLED YOUR MOTHER THAT?! I RAISED YOU EVENTHOUGH YOUR GRANDPARENTS LOOK AT ME LIKE SHIT!"

She stands up and walk closer to her daughter. "IF IT WASN'T BECAUSE OF ME! YOU WON'T HAVE YOUR LIFE JIMIN!" Jimin puts her hands on her waist and stare at her mother. "ALL MY MONEY WENT TO YOU ANYWAY! WHAT'S THE POINT!"

A knock on the door suddenly makes the mother and daughter turns towards the door. "Come in." Jimin said sighing.

"Mom!" A little girl run towards Jimin. A smile immediately curve on Jimin face. She lift the girl up and signal her guard to take her mother out.

"Mom! I miss you!" The little girl said hugging Jimin tightly. "I miss you too princess." Jimin kiss her daughter cheeks.

The door suddenly opens revealing Seeun who Is carrying their daughter school bag. "Did we receive any complaints?" Jimin ask.

Seeun only shake her head and take her daughter from Jimin. Jinni the little girl only nods her head at her mother.

Seeun looks at her daughter and smile bitterly. "What's wrong with you." Jimin ask. Seeun turns to her and didn't say anything. Worries flashes in her eyes.

'i can't let her know I saw Minjeong awhile ago...' Seeun thought to herself. "Are you okay?" Jimin ask cupping her cheeks. Seeun only nods and give a small smile.

"Jinni! Mom! Look My first homework" Jinni said. Jimin immediately carries her and make her sit on the couch and she sits next to her. "Okay let's do your homework together" Jimin said. The little girl then cheered..
.
.
.
.
.
"Look at that. My babies." Minjeon smile widely showing his two missing front tooth smile. Minji only holds her skirt and moves it around.

Minjeong notice the frown on her face and bent down to her height. "What's wrong baby?" Minjeong ask. "I don't wanna go to school..." Minji said lifting her head showing Minjeong her teary eyes.

"Mommy will wait for you outside. Don't worry." Minjeong kisses her daughter cheeks. Minji only nods and hugs Minjeong. "Aigoo this big baby."

Minjeong carries Minji and holds Minjeon hand. The three of them then walk towards the elevator.

"Minjeon are you nervous?" Minjeong notice her son staring at his reflection on the wall. "Yes mommy..." Minjeon said softly. The elevator door opens, revealing their living room. Minjeon immediately runs inside.

"Minjeon. Here's your lunch." The maid calls Minjeon. Minjeon immediately runs to her and take his lunch box. He then checks it and flashes him his smile. "Thank you aunty!"

"Minji?" The maid calls her softly. Minji slowly lift her head from her mom shoulder and looks at the lunch box. "Don't wanna." She said. Minjeong and the maids eyebrows furrowed hearing.

"If you go to school we can go to Disneyland this weekend." Minjeong said. The little girl immediately wiggles out of her mom embrace and run towards the kitchen counter trying to get her lunch box.

Minjeong smile and walk towards Minjeon who is eating his breakfast. "Mom. Why don't I have a dad?" Minjeon ask. Minjeong only carres his cheek and comb his hair. "You have a dad baby... she's just not with us anymore." Minjeong said.

"Why? My classmates have a dad..some of them have two dads. I'm jealous." Minjeon said sulking. Minjeong looks at her son.

"But we're doing perfectly fine without your dad baby." Minjeong said and feeds Minji her food. This made Minjeon sulks even more. "but it's not perfect. There's no dad." He said.

"Told you. You should've get married back then." Taeyeon shows up  and greets her grandkids. "Eomma." Minjeong said.

"What? If you think that pathetic girl will come back she won't. I'll make sure she won't." Taeyeon said. Minjeong sigh and shake her head. She then stands up. "Time for school!"

Minjeong has stayed as a single parent eversince the divorce. She's shockingly doing better than she thought. She also graduate Business and Law from Harvard.

But her grandfather died a few months later leaving half of his assets to Minjeong. "I want the yellow one!" Minjeon said pointing at the car. Minjeong only shake her head and smile. "Let's go!" The little kids then run excitedly towards the car.
.
.
.
.
.
"Mrs Kim." Isa, Minjeon homeroom teacher greeted her. Minjeong smile and bows. "we already informed the school about Minjeon allergies. So there is nothing to worry about." Isa explains.

"Thank you. I hope I'm not burdening the school." Minjeong said. The two then continue their conversation. But it's visible in Isa eyes she likes Minjeong.

The two ended the conversation and Minjeong heads towards her car. Once she's inside she suddenly received a call. She immediately picks It up.

"She really enjoyed flirting with you." The other line said. "She's not flirting. We're just talking about Minjeon." Minjeong explains.

"Really? Why does she looks like she wants to kiss you so bad?" Minjeong chuckle. "Really? I didn't notice. Must be because you keep running in my mind."

"Wow! Kim Minjeong sweet talking to me?" The two chuckle. "I have to go to work now. Take care of the kids. Love you." Minjeong said. "Yes honey. Love you too"