18

The King and Queen rush home when the butler called them. The princess condition is getting worst.

After Jaemin visit Jimin feels something suspicious is going on. How did Jaemin knows about it when no one else other than her and her doctor knows.

"We should take her to the hospital." Yoona suggest. Siwon shake his head and opens his phone. "Ready a room and call Jimin doctors." He ends the call and his wife looks at him.

"Jimin will get treated at home. I don't trust those places. What if someone is trying to kill her? Atleast at home the doctor can focus on her and only her." Siwon tells him. Yoona slowly nods and started thinking again.

"Does Minjeong knows about Jimin condition?" Siwon then turn to his wife.
.
.
.
"Hey girl!~" Ningning greet Minjeong. They decided to meet up at the club. Minjeong knows about Jimin condition but she just doesn't really care. Afterall that is her goal.

"Did you know the seniors is graduating the day after tomorrow?" Ningning ask drinking her whiskey. Minjeong turns to her. "Really?" Ningning nods and put down her drink. "Sad you won't be able to spend time with your princess anymore~" she teases her.

Minjeong only rolls her eyes and focus on her drink. Until she notice a familiar figure standing not far from her. Minjeong decided to ignore it and enjoy the night.
.
.
.
"Funny to see you here while she's suffering." The person said standing next to Minjeong. Minjeong turns to her shocked to see Yujin.

"Enjoying yourself huh?" Yujin mock her. Minjeong raise her brows at what the girl said. "You didn't know? Jimin is getting worst. You didn't even bother to visit her? What type of girlfriend are you?" Yujin says.

"Whatever I do. Is none of your business. Even if I visit her. Will it helps her recover?" Minjeong says rolling her eyes. "Wow Kim Minjeong. Why did you even date her." Yujin says. "Why do you care." Minjeong walks away. Yujin only shake her head and walks out.
.
.
.
.
"It really hurts." Jimin told her parents. Siwon only kisses her head and try to comfort his daughter.

Jimin whole family is there. When Siwon told them they're leaving the event because Jimin is not feeling well they immediately go to the palace. They really love her and worried about her.

Meanwhile Jaemin he's smirking the whole time. He walks close to Jimin nurse. "Is this for her?" He ask pointing at the water. The nurse nods. "I'll help you with that. The family is talking about something important. They don't want outsiders." Jaemin says and takes the tray from her. The nurse only nods and walks away.

"Stupid bitch." He mumble and put white substances in Jimin water. He immediately shake it to make sure it dissolve faster.

When Jaemin enters Jimin started coughing, without hesitation Siwon immediately take the water from him and feeds it to Jimin.

Jimin immediately drinks it. The rest of the family looks at her with a sad face. Worried what happened to their favourite.

"Take a rest honey. your mother will accompany you." Siwon said and ushers the rest to go out. Jaemin only smirk and walks out. When he goes down the stairs he carres his fingertips on the wall and the palace railings. 'soon this will all be mine'