61

Minjeong is currently in her office reading some files when suddenly her assistant opens the door. Minjeong raises her eyebrows and looks at the door.

A peach like girl is standing there. "Hello I'm Honda Hitomi"" the girl bows. She then stand up. "Ahh Miss Honda. Please come in."

Hitomi then step inside and place the file on Minjeong table. Minjeong looks at it and smile. "Miss Honda. I don't need to see your file anymore. I'm the one who personally offered you to work with me."

Hitomi then smile shyly. "A-Ah r-right." Minjeong smile and calls her assistant. "Show her the office." The assistant then nods and smile at Hitomi

"Please come with me." Minjeong looks at them and smile. "Thanks Jennifer."
.
.
.
.
.
"ANDDDDD CUT!" the director scream. The cast and the cameras then stop rolling.

"Okay guys! Let's get ready for the next scene!" Minju then nods and head towards her waiting room.

But once she's inside, she was shocked to see Minjeong. "Min?" She calls her. "Ahh! Babe! Sorry I didn't inform you first before going here." Minjeong apologies.

Minju immediately walk closer to her and kiss her. "you don't have to...I was surprised to see you." Minju said. Minjeong smile and hugs her. "I miss you that's why I'm here." Minju blushed hearing it.

Minjeong then accompany her while she do her hair and make up. The two sat in silence before Minju decide to speak.

"How's Jimin?" She ask. Minjeong turns to her confused. "How? I don't know." Minjeong reply. "That's good." Minju said quietly.

"What?" Minjeong ask. "Ah it's nothing. How's the kids." Minju ask. Minjeong then holds her hand. "Let's have dinner tonight with my mom."

This instantly makes Minju looks at her. 'Shes serious about marrying me' minju smile and nods. "Do I have to buy her anything?" Minju ask.

Minjeong only shake her head. "Let's talk about the wedding with her." Minjeong said.

Without the two knowing one of the staffs is listening and recording everything they were saying. She smirks and slowly puts the recorder in her pocket. She then approaches them.

"Miss Minju. It's time to do your hair." She smile. Minju then stand up and leave a peck on Minjeong lips.
.
.
.
Jimin is laying down on the couch while staring at the white ceiling. Her hands is on her stomach.

"So how are you doing." Dr Im ask. "I...am not...doing okay." Jimin said. The doctor raises her brows and looks at her. "And why is that?"

"I keep seeing my ex wife lately." The therapist then writes everything down. "We...I met my kids."

"Really? How is he?" She asked. Jimin smile remembering her kids. "they are doing fine." Dr Im again looks at her.

"They?" Jimin nods. "When I divorce her. I...she was pregnant." Jimin smile slowly fades. "I wish I was ther during Minji growth."

"How are you sure she's your child?" Dr Im ask. "Minjeong. She will never do that..I know how loyal she is. I'm the one who broke her..." Jimin smile bitterly.

"She's getting married soon." The therapist then writes again. "Do you want her back?"

A tear left her eye. She slowly sobs and shook her head. "No... she's happy now. She's happy with the person who will treat her well. Who will care for her heart. Who will never hit her...who will love her whole heartedly. Who will never cheat on her." Jimin sobs.

"I...have no rights to get her back again. I've hurted her. I've broke her. I cheated. I did what she's most scared of." Jimin said.

"Which is." Dr Im ask. "I left her when she needed me the most." Tears started streaming down her cheeks.

The therapist hands Jimin some tissues. She instantly takes them and wipe her face.

"She's not mine anymore. Even if I love her so much. I can't do anything. I let go off her back then for someone who is not worthy." Jimin sobs.

The Therapist place her board on her lap. She then looks at Jimin. "You were fooled by the excitement of having an affair. You loved your ex wife. But you were blinded. Your heart is pounding whenever you're with Seeun because you know it's wrong. You know you had a wife and a baby at home. That is how a person who touched drugs felt. The excitement. The excitement that makes them want more. To the point they were blinded by pleasure. They will do everything just to have a taste of that drug."