37

"Don't talk to me" Minjeong sulk looking away from Jimin. Jimin state at her in disbelief. "You just gave birth for 6 hours and the first you thing you do when you're conscious is sulk?" Jimin said.

Minjeong ignored her. Keeps on sulking. Jimin sighs and sit next to her. Pulling her closer. "I'm sorry. I love you baby." Jimin whisper kissing Minjeong cheek multiple times.

"Don't sulk please?" She said hugging Minjeong close. After a few minutes Minjeong melt in her wife arms. Jimin smile knowing her wife have forgive her.

"Hungry?" Jimin ask carresing her tummy. Minjeong nods. Jimin then take the food from the table and opens it. She then sit properly and feeds Minjeong.

"Don't sulk anymore." Jimin carres Minjeong hair. Minjeong only ignore her and continue eating.
.
.
.
.
A few weeks later Minjeong have discharged from the hospital, during those time there were some problems in the country that made Jimin rarely at home.

"Yah! You just gave birth. Why are you alone?" Taeyeon ask her daughter. Minjeong only sigh and looks at her mother. "What can I do? I married a Princess. The future queen. Even if I don't want her to do it. Isn't it selfish?"

Taeyeon went silent and sigh. She stare at Minjeong and her baby. The dark circles under Minjeong eyes is becoming even more visible.
.
.
.
"She just gave birth but her husband left her." One of the security said. Jimin looks at the mother who is hugging her newborn baby. Somehow it reminds her of Minjeong and their baby. "Ma'am if you need any help we will help you." Jimin said to the women. The women smile and nods.

Jimin then looks at the time. "It's almost 1 A.M" Jimin mutter. Her guards then immediately guide her to the car so she can go home.

"Make sure that prime minister is here or else I'll chop his head." Jimin tells the security who is taking care of the area. He nods and Jimin driver started driving.

The drive back to Jimin and Minjeong house would take 30. So Jimin decided to scroll thru her phone. While scrolling she can't help but think about calling Minjeong.

So she did. She wait patiently for her wife to answer it. But after 8 missed calls. Minjeong didn't answer at all.

Jimin started to get worried. She runs her fingers thru her hair and told her driver to drive a bit faster. Since the way is clear not so many cars on the road. It's fine.

When Jimin arrives home, she slowly opens the door and decided to grab a glass of water first. It's her habit before she sleeps. But she was surprised to see her wife standing there.

"Baby? Why are you still awake?" Jimin ask and approach her. She then wrap her arms around her waist from behind and kiss her shoulder. "Sorry I'm late there's just so much people to help." Jimin explains.

Minjeong only pats her arm and kiss her cheek. She then walks pass Jimin and head upstairs. So she smile and was shocked when her phone suddenly started ringing.

She answers it without hesitation. "yes babe? You want me to grab anything?" Instead of hearing Minjeong voice she was shocked to hear Taeyeon's.

"Jimin. Come to the hospital quick."

_______
Short update guys. Sorry I didn't update yesterday I was on a vacation with my family. I'll try to update from time to time. Thank you for understanding 🥺❤️