41

"what happened?" Jimin ask as soon as she enters the palace. The guards immediately lower their head apologetically.

Jimin gets even more frustrated when she sees none of them is interested to talk. "EYES UP!" Jimin said in a stern voice making them flinch even Minjeong.

Minjeong immediately walk upstairs to Jimin room leaving Jimin to handle them. Jimin stare at them. The leader then step forward. "I apologise your majesty he requested to go alone."

"Go where?" Jimin ask. "He said he wanted to use the toilet. So we let him-" Jimin cuts him and place her hands inside her pockets staring at him.

"Aren't there's always guards in every inch of the venue. Why is there suddenly no guards there?" Jimin ask. "T-They fell asleep your Highness." The leader said. Jimin sigh. "Bring them to me. The rest of you. Report to the search team. We won't stop until they found my father."

Jimin then walks away walking towards her room. When she opens it the first thing she sees is Minjeong carresing their son head while both of them lay on the bed. Jimin sigh and removes her blazer. She then lay down behind Minjeong and hugs her.

"What happened." Minjeong ask. "Apparently dad was last seen when he wanted to go to the toilet. But there's always guards everywhere usually. Turns out they fell asleep." Jimin sigh again.

Minjeong then carres her wife arm to comfort her. Jimin could only look down. She's trying not to cry infront of her people.

"your Highness." One of the maid suddenly bow infront of her. Jimin turns to her and see her mom behind her. "Jimin." Jimin immediately runs to hug her mom.

"Shh we'll find him okay?" Yoona carres her head. Jimin sobs on her shoulder. Minjeong only watch them and carres their son head. Seeing the love of her life cry makes her heart breaks.
.
.
.
.
.
"Jimin?" Minjeong calls out for her wife. The first thing she sees when she opens the door is Jimin sitting by the window hugging her favourite teddy. Minjeong knows that teddy is very precious to her. It's the teddy that she grew up with.

"Oh honey..." Minjeong approaches her and carres her back. Jimin slowly turns around and hide her face on her wife chest, wrapping her arms around the smaller girl waist.

"I miss him." Jimin sobs. Minjeong could only carres her back and hugs her tighter. Minjeong doesn't know how to comfort someone. All she could do is hug them.

"I'm sure we'll find him honey." Minjeong said. Jimin slowly pulls back and shake her head like a kid. Her tears falling down her cheeks. "T-They said h-he might be dead by now...no one would kidnap a king and let him live.." Jimin sobs. Minjeong carres her wife cheeks.

"Papa is always a good guy to me...he never hurt me. He never raises his voice. He also respect the people even though they don't. He never left his people behind. He always taught me that no matter what, I need to put those whom I love first before me. During my lessons he will taught me to always interact with the people so that we can help them" Jimin sobs and stay silent for a bit. Minjeong only looks at her and rubs her back.

"He told me...What makes us a king or queen is not because of our blood or our title. What make us a king or queen is how we treat our people." Jimin sobs and hugs her teddy tighter remembering everything her father said.

Jimin really hope they could find him. But she herself know. There's not even 5% chance they could find her father. Her country is known with one of the best royal military. But it's been 5 days and they couldn't find him still.

A knock on the door shocked the couple. Minjeong immediately stand up and opens it. Her father in law best friend is there holding a letter. He smile apologetically towards Minjeong and hand her the letter.

"This is for Jimin." He said and left. Minjeong then takes it and hand it to Jimin. Jimin immediately opens it and reads it content. When she reads it, there's a USB attach to it. She walks towards the television in her room and plays it.