35[M]

"slowly." Jimin said while slowly enter her wife. Minjeong groan when she feels Jimin fill her up.

"Is the baby okay?" Jimin ask. Minjeong only holds while holding her hands. Jimin then slowly started moving her hips. Both of them groan because of how slow and soft their sex is.

It's the first time they do it this soft. "Ah.. It's hot." Jimin moan and goes faster. Minjeong close eyes. Too pleased to answer her wife. Jimin looks at her and kiss her neck. "your pussy is so hot baby."Jimin moans in her ear. Minjeong wrap her arms around her neck and does the same.

"Hm~ your dick is too " Jimin fasten her pase after hearing what Minjeong said. Minjeong pussy started to tighten around her. Jimin thrust even faster and they both came at the same time.

"That was soft." Jimin said while kissing her shoulder. Minjeong only slap her hand playfully.

"I feel like you woke the baby." Minjeong said. Jimin suddenly pulls out without warning. "they can't look at my dick." Jimin said while cleaning Minjeong. Minjeong only laugh at her childishness.

"What do you want to do now?" Jimin ask. Hugging Minjeong from behind. "You?" Jimin suddenly sit up and pat her lap. Minjeong look at her confused.

"You can ride me." Minjeong slap her arm. "I meant you! Not I want to do you. Let's just watch a movie " minjeong said. Jimin only chuckle and scratch her head.

The two decided to watch a romance movie. But not even halfway in. The movie is long forgotten. "Yeah just like that." Jimin moan as Minjeong is sucking her dick. "what a good slut." Jimin said while holding Minjeong hair. Too lost in pleasure she doesn't even know what came out of her mouth. She feels her release coming so she pulls out of Minjeong mouth and makes her lay on the centre of the bed. She then spread her legs open and immediately enters her tongue inside.

"Ahh!~" Minjeong arch her back. She carres Jimin head while pushing her closer. Jimin hums on her clit making her shiver. "I'm close!"

Minjeong moan. Jimin immediately pulls out not even wasting any seconds. She place Minjeong legs on her hips and enters her in one go. "Ah!~ fuck yes!" Jimin moan she then started to thrust inside. It was so good that even Jimin arch her back. She then stare at Minjeong. The girl under her is a moaning mess. Her hair is messy.

She looks down at their connected parts and looks up. Minjeong was shocked when Jimin thrusts even fast inside of her. Jimin leans her body closer and lean down connecting their lips together.

"Mmm!" Minjeong whimper. Jimin immediately pulls back and holds her hips. Thrusting even deeper and faster. The couple then cum at the same time. Jimin immediately lay down next to her not even bothered to pull out.
.
.
.
.
.
A few weeks after their honeymoon. Jimin then started going to work again. She was shocked at first when she saw Chaewon in her office. "Hey. What are you doing here?" She ask. Chaewon smile and sit on the chair. "Checking on you." Chaewon smile.

They talked abit more before Jimin started to get annoyed by her presence. But she doesn't want to be rude so she just let her be.

"It's the Golden Jubilee tonight. Are you coming?" Jimin ask while arranging her documents. Chaewon nods watching her. "Wish you can make me cum." She said silently.

"What" Jimin ask. Chaewon only shake her head smiling. Jimin smile back and they decided to have lunch together.