38

"mom? How did you have Minjeong phone?" Jimin ask confused.

"She's in the hospital Jimin." Taeyeon answer. Jimin eyes widen. How is her wife in the hospital when awhile ago she just saw her.

Jimin immediately run upstairs towards their room. Her eyes widen. Her wife is not there. She looks around the house to make sure it's not a prank.

But there's no traces of Minjeong or the baby. Jimin immediately run towards her garage and choose whatever car she sees. She immediately drive to the hospital.

"What happened?" Jimin ask panting. When she arrives she immediately park her car and runs inside.

"Minjeong fell down the stairs...she hits her head hard." Taeyeon answer and hand the baby to Jimin. Jimin stare at the baby. Her eyes started to become teary.

"H-how?" Jimin ask. "The cctv...Your baby keep crying so Minjeong went downstairs to make his milk. But she probably got dizzy." Taeyeon explains. Suddenly The doctor who was in charge when Minjeong gave birth shows up.

"Your Highness. I told you already. You must take care of Your wife. She just gave birth. She can't do heavy things. She must take a rest and she can't be stressed and tired!" The doctor doesn't care she's shouting at the royal princess right now.

"I was busy..." Jimin said and caress their baby head. Jimin sigh and approach Minjeong bed.

"Honey"  Jimin mutter carresing her wife cheeks. It's true. She looks stressed and she looks like she haven't rest for weeks. Jimin started to feel guilty. She should've followed what her dad said.
.
.
.
.
.
"I told you. Even if you want to be a Queen with the soul of people, you still have to prioritise your wife." Siwon said crossing his arms while staring outside the big window.

Jimin only looked down her hands behind her back. She's regretting ignoring minjeong and their son.

"You-" Siwon was cut off when the life machine on Minjeong suddenly beep. Jimin immediately press the emergency button. The Hospital staffs immediately run towards Minjeong room.

"Her heartbeat stopped!" The medical assistant said and they immediately use a defibrillator.

Jimin and her father immediately exit the room as the nurse told them. "Sit down Jimin." Siwon told him. Jimin didn't listen to her dad she just stand up waiting for the doctor to exit.

"Thank goodness." Jimin sigh when she sees they were able to get Minjeong heartbeat back.

The doctor sigh in relief and explains to Jimin what happened. Jimin listen carefully what the doctor said.
.
.
.
.
.
"My baby haven't eat?" Jimin said as she plays with her baby. The baby only smile when Jimin keeps talking to her. "You look like me." Jimin smile.

Without knowing a pair of eyes is watching them from the bed. She smiles seeing the scene infront of her.

The two people who she loves most. Her wife and their son. Minjeong notice the hose that is attached to her body. She sighs and turns back to Jimin.

"Jimin." She calls her. But Jimin didn't hear anything and continue to play with the baby.

"Jagi?" Minjeong sit up and call her even louder. But that's when she slowly turns around. And see her own body laying down on the bed and the machine started beeping again.