66

Minjeong is currently waiting for the kids near their classroom. When suddenly Isa approach her.

"Good afternoon Miss Kim." She greets her. Minjeong smile. "Morning."

"Um I actually wanted to ask you something." Isa said shyly. Minjeong smile. "Yes?"

"I wanted to ask if you're free tonight?" Isa confess. Minjeong mouth gape slightly open. "are you asking me out?" Minjeong ask.

"Y-yes" Isa admits. "I apologise but I have to reject you... it's not that you're not a good person. You're really sweet. But I don't want to have any rumors especially when my kids attend your school." Minjeong smile sadly.

Isa looks down for awhile before looking back at her. "y-yes you're right.. I'm sorry." Isa scratch her nape.

"We can be friends." Minjeong smile. Suddenly 3 kids run towards them. Jinni, Minji and Minjeon immediately hugs her.

"Mommy!' the three kids calls her. "Hey babies." She gives each one of them a kiss on the head.

"Mama is busy today." Minjeong said as they walk towards the car. She then help them in their car seat and enters the car.
.
.
.
Jimin is currently in her office. She's in a big debt with one of her shareholders. She keeps staring at the paper infront of her. Trying to find something so that she could find a way to end it.

Suddenly the door swing open revealing her kids running towards her. "Mama!" They scream at the same time and hugs her.

"My honeybunch!" She said and hugs them. Behind them Minjeong only watch. She notice the paper on Jimin table so she slowly approach it. Her eyes widen seeing it. Suddenly Jimin stand up she immediately walks closer to the kids.

"Have you eat?" Minjeong ask. Jimin shake her head. "Let's have lunch together" Minjeong said immediately walking out without waiting for her. The kids follow behind her like little ducklings.
.
.
.
They're currently inside the restaurant. Jimin is sitting next to Jinni the opposite of them is Minjeong and Minji. Minjeon sit on the end of the table.

Minjeong feeds Minji while glancing at Jimin. 'How did she have that much debt...what did she do with the money?' Minjeong ask herself.

"Min are you okay?" Jimin calls her. "A-Ah yes I'm fine." Minjeong flash them a smile.

"Jimin." Minjeong calls her. Jimin hums. "Is there really no chance for you to return to the throne?" Minjeong ask. Jimin slowly puts down her napkin. "I...I don't know actually." Jimin sigh. Minjeong nods and looks at her kids.

"I just have to wait for him to die. Since his kids is you know. He married my mom so... there's a possibility if he's in his right mind I will become the heir." Jimin said.

Minjeong nods and stare at her. "Have you guys found out what happened to your dad?"

This question made Jimin silent. She keeps quiet staring at her plate. "I...I don't know..." Jimin said. Minjeong suddenly feels guilty for asking. But suddenly Jimin sigh and smile. She then pats her kids head. "It's in the past."
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin exits the kids bedroom and walk towards the living room. There she sees Minjeong reading something with her glasses on and her legs crossed.

"Why are you staring." Minjeong said not removing her eyes from the file. Jimin flinch and sit on the couch. "Me and Jinni should head home now. It's late." Jimin said.

Minjeong immediately place the file aside. "It's late just stay here." Minjeong said. "We can't." Jimin said.

Minjeong cross her arms and stare at her. "If you want to go home. Go. Don't bring Jinni. That kid loves it here. What is she going to do there? Stare at the wall?" Minjeong said.

Jimin slowly shake her head. 'i should ask her...' Jimin said to herself. She stands up and walk closer to Minjeong. Sitting next to her. Her one arm she place it around Minjeong. Minjeong raise her eyebrows looking at her confused.

She then leans down and whisper in her ear. "can I borrow...10 Million Won?"

Minjeong immediately looks at her. She knows she's in debt, and she knows the amount. But she wants to know how.

"Why." Minjeong ask. "I...want to pay my debt." Jimin said. Minjeong stand up making Jimin looks at her. "How did you end up having that amount? You manage your money well Jimin."

"My mom..." Jimin looks down. "Of course. She's always the problem." Minjeong roll her eyes expecting Jimin to get mad at her like before. But instead Jimin only nods.

"She finally open her eyes." Jimin hear it clearly. "I'm sorry for what...she did before." Jimin said.

"I can forgive what she did to me. But I can't forgive what she did to Minjeon." Minjeong said. Jimin only stay quiet. "so you are aware of what she did?"

The tension in the living room slowly rises. "I found out a year ago...she admits what she did.." Jimin said.

"Is that why you suddenly show up?" Minjeong ask. Jimin slowly nods still looking down trying to hide the tears.

"I'll write a cheque." Minjeong said. She then walk towards her office and takes it.

"Stop crying now...here." Minjeong said handing her the cheque.

Jimin nods and slowly takes it. "T-Thank you.' she stutters. Minjeong nods.

"I'm sorry-" Jimin starts again. "Sorry won't change anything Yoo Jimin." What Jimin did next makes Minjeong eyes widen.

Jimin kneels infront of her looking down. "I apologise Minjeong. I'm sorry for everything that I did. Please...forgive me I'll do whatever it takes. Even if you want to kill me. Please do as long as you forgive me."