76

After the incident with Seeun, it makes Minjeong wonder what does she wants from Jimin. Does she wants Jimin back?

Minjeong sighs as she leans back on her chair. She looks at the table. Still the same. She's trying to find more ways to make new products. But every time she makes it, Seeun will immediately copy it.

She glance at her kids playing. A smile plaster on her face.

"Time to eat up customer mommy!" Minji said approaching her mom with a plate of fake food. Minjeong takes it. "Thank you." She then pretends to eat it.

"It's so good! Compliments to the chef." Minjeong said. Minji nods and walks towards her siblings. "Customer mommy tells me to compliments Chef Oppa." Minji smile. "Mommy is pretty!" Minjeon said.

Minjeong chuckle seeing her kids. Suddenly her phone rings. She glance at it and immediately answers it. Her kids instantly went quiet. Minjeong always teach them to not be noisy when someone is on the phone.

"This week?"

" I'm free but I need to talk with my wife about it first.

"Okay. Thank you." Minjeong ends the call. She sighs in relief. "Who is that mommy?" Minjeon ask. Minjeong smile and walk towards them. "Mommy need to go to Japan. Mommy have some business there." The three kids nods.
.
.
.
"If it's important to you. Then sure baby." Jimin said. Minjeong smile and hugs her. "Thank you honey."

"I know how important work is for you. I will try my best to support you no matter what!" Jimin said spreading her arms. Minjeong giggle watching her.

"But..." Jimin said. Minjeong leans into her embrace. "For how long?" She ask. Minjeong smile and kiss her cheek. "A week. We need to talk about the product." Minjeong explains.

Jimin nods and carres Minjeong back. She then looks up. Minjeong only watch her side profile. 'so beautiful.' Minjeong thought.

"Baby look!" Jimin points to the sky. Minjeong follows her finger. The starts in the sky is sparkling. Jimin loves the stars. The only thing that never change in Jimin is her love for the stars.

"I love you." Minjeong said leaning her head on Jimin shoulder. Jimin smile and hugs her closer. "I love you so much." Minjeong smile hearing it.

"So~ I'm sure this product will become a success. As your wife, I want to prepare a present for you. What do you wish for my love?" Jimin ask. Minjeong giggle. "Yah. Isn't it supposed it be a suprise?" Minjeong said.

Jimin scratch her head. "Ah- right. Forget that I ask you that.' she smile. Minjeong laughs and hit her shoulder. Jimin just stare at her. Minjeong realise Jimin is staring at her. She stops and smile. "You're so beautiful." Jimin said.

Minjeong blush hearing it. She leans closer and close the gap between them.  Jimin pulls her closer to deepen the kiss, but Minjeong pulls away and whisper.

"I have a wish." She said looking from Jimin lips to her eyes. "What is it?" Jimin whisper.

"I want another baby."