28

"wow! You look different!" Jimin courtier said. Jimin smile and fix her glasses. "Minjeong dress me up today." Jimin said proudly. Yeji shake her head and hands Jimin the IPad. Jimin immediately check the events she have to attend today.

So far all she have to do is welcome the France Royal Family to Seoul. Have lunch with them then show them around Seoul.

"Have Minjeong arrived at her mom's place?" Jimin ask her guard who is sitting on the front seat. "Yes your Highness." Jimin thank him and read the news on the iPad. She suddenly received a message.

My Mindoong❤️
I just arrived
Have a good day baby
Love you 😘

Jimin smile when she sees the message she knows she can just ask her guards about Minjeong whereabouts. But she likes it even more if Minjeong is the one who inform her.

Minjeong knows Jimin have some guards watching over her. But she still wants to update the girl. But she doesn't know how many guards did Jimin hire.

MY Whipped 😺
I'm still on my way to the airport
I miss you 🥺

Minjeong smile when she read Jimin message. She's not even done blushing yet when Jimin suddenly calls her. She immediately picks It up.

"Minjeongie~" Jimin calls her. Minjeong knows that mean that Jimin is not alone. "Yes my baby?" Minjeong ask while smiling. "I miss you." Jimin said. Minjeong knows she's currently pouting.

"It's only been 30 minutes honey." Minjeong said while sipping her drink. "I miss you!~" Jimin whine. Yeji who is sitting next to Jimin was startled when Jimin acted that way.

"You gays not even married yet. Why you act like that." Yeji said. Jimin only rolls her eyes and continue asking for Minjeong to baby her.

"If you could finish early today. I'll go home early and we can cuddle at home." Minjeong said. Jimin immediately agree and they end the call.

"You guys act like Newlyweds." Yeji said. Jimin turns to her. "When are you gonna admit the baby daddy of the child you're carrying is Ryujin." Jimin said. Yeji just glare at her and ignore her question.

When they arrive at the airport landing spot. Where the France Royalty will land Jimin only keep reading the news.

"Oh they're landing." Yeji inform her. Jimin immediately steps outside. Her guard doesn't even have the time to close the door for her.

When she sees the Jet door opens and Red carpet started to roll out. Jimin approach them and welcomes them.
.
.
.
.
.
"Okay we already got all of your measurements. Now you can go change ma'am." The designer said. Minjeong thank him and goes back to the changing room.

When she finishes adjusting her clothes she looks up and was shocked to see the familiar man. Suddenly the man covers her mouth with a white cloth and her vision turns black.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin is on her way to the restaurant where they will be having lunch when suddenly Yeji received a phone call. "What? She haven't exit? Aren't she's supposed to leave like an hour ago?" Yeji asked.

Jimin turns to her. Shocked and worried is visible on her face. Yeji slowly lower the phone and turns to Jimin. She then gulp and hands Jimin the phone.

"Minjeong is missing."  Jimin immediately tells fish out her phone and try to detect Minjeong location. She then assign her guard to call the police and report about it. She then tell Yeji to ask her father to attend the lunch instead of her.

"Pick up the phone Kim Minjeong..." Jimin said while calling Minjeong phone. But there's only ringing.
.
.
.
"What a pretty face." He said while carresing Minjeong face. He then stare at Minjeong body up and down.

"You and her. I can't let you guys live a happy life. Over my dead body you will be happy Jimin." He smirk and takes a picture of Minjeong who is laying down on a dirty mattress. He then sends it to one of Jimin guards.

"Babe!" He immediately turns and sees his boyfriend. "What happens?" He ask. Jaehyun looks down on his fidgeting hands. "They police is at the boutique. Thankfully I ran way just in time. Before they could ambush us." Jaehyun said.

Jaemin carres his hair and kiss his cheek. "Good boy." He complimented him and told him to go change his clothes.

Jaemin then slowly walk towards the room that Jaehyun just enter he then slowly lock the door from the outside and smirk. "Stupid boy" he then received a phone call. He remembers that phone number. It's Jimin's.

"Well. Well. Well. Look who called." He smirk. "Jaemin?! Where's Minjeong."

"Hold on now. I can't just give you your girl just like that. I want something in return." He said while walking towards Minjeong. He then pulls her hair making the girl wake up and was shocked to see Jaemin. He smirk.

"I want you to step down from the throne. If you want your bride safe."